-
Posts
160 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by AnimeThief
-
I don't drink alcohol. I prefer soda like Sprite, Dr.Pepper, or Pepsi. I also drink a lot of milk.
-
So, why do anime fans like villains? Personally I don't like them. Why should I like anyone (real or fictional) who commits genocide, rape, and just exists to cause pain to people? I feel it would be hypocritical for me to dislike a real person like Ted Bundy or Hitler for the things they did and than turn around and like a fictional villain that by story standards is far worse. So for example, why should I be a fan to a villain who murders X amount of innocent people. So subconsciously wouldn't I be condoning the acts of a real convict than by liking a villain who goes around committing the same particular brutal crimes? After all, isn't the creation of a few fictional criminals inspired by the acts of some that actually exist in this world? So for example. Frieza in DBZ is like Hitler. Frieza was racist towards saiyans and just about every other race and was a mass murderer. Do DBZ fans just like him because he's not real? If he were real would they still like him?
-
I still get anime on DVD. I don't feel like I own them if they're on digital. Just saying.
-
When I got rid of my console systems. I went and sold them to Game Stop and that was the end of that.
-
I'm not big into gaming at all. But if I feel like doing any kind of gaming. I normally download a game to my laptop. As for the act of gaming itself. It's not something I'm committed to doing.
-
What have you done that you IMMEDIATELY regretted, but were unable to change? Myself in general. I did a ton of stupid things when I was a teenager. I've said things I regret. Lost friends due to selfish or stupid decisions. Bought things with my paycheck that I regret. I have a lot of mistakes that I have made that I wish I could take back.
-
So if you like an anime a lot. Do you go online and look up spoilers on the plot and characters?....or do you not read spoilers?..... so when you go to watch the movie or anime and everything is a complete mystery. Myself...I have always looked to spoilers on the net with movies and tv series, even to see what the next season is all about. I can't help myself. I just have to know what its going to be like. I just had to know!...so when the show ended I wasn't surprised with anything. I was AMAZED!
-
Anyone ever heard of her? She's a famous singer and actress in Japan. She's also done some voice work on anime. She's a damn good singer and not to mention she's pretty hot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKRUKalbx3s
-
Did you ever watch TV for 5 hours straight? What?!? More than 5 hours, lol. I'm a movie buff. I can watch tv and anime for longer than that! I've even watched a series for over 5 hours over the weekend.
-
For the poll, I voted SAO. Something about wielding a sword and engaging in a virtual reality MMORPG is exciting. Kind of reminded me a little of the Matrix. But it's all good.
-
Bleach, Fist of the North Star, Street Fighter 2:The Animated movie, and Jojo's Bizaare Adventure.
-
Been looking at this for some time. Never really seen it, but from what I've heard its amazing although it deals with the subject about a girl who was abandoned by her father, who so happens to be the grandfather of the grandson who adopts her. Did anyone like it? I'm thinking about getting it.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d--lULHKiM
-
Congrats to you guys. Thank you for providing for Anime Forums dot net.
-
I'm not sure. All of these characters that I would like to relate to are dealing with something far greater or the situation is non existent in my world. Maybe Tetsuro Segowa My crush would probably be Megumi Shitow
-
Same as this person.
-
I'm not sure. But I do like watching specific anime shows and getting them on dvd. You guys decide for me.
-
Obviously, I'm a long time anime fan just looking to share my love and gossip for anime with everyone else on here. I got into anime at the age of 13. I got into shows like DBZ,The Big O, Outlaw Star, and Yu Yu Hakushu on Toonami. Than I moved into more anime like Akira, Helsing Ultimate, Guyver:Bioboosted Armor, Rahxephon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, .Hack//SIGN, Ghost in the Shell, Claymore, and Sword Art Online etc so on and so forth. But yeah, happy to be here.
-
Almost always on my Sanyo Television. I get my anime on DVD.
-
I like to use Google Chrome or Opera. I think they're easy and fun to use.
-
I use Window's 10. I have been for a year now. I have to say it's better than Windows 7 and 8 combined.
-
Why are all the terrible anime popular?
AnimeThief replied to IntoMyWorld's topic in Anime Discussion
It's because of stations like Cartoon Network are giving the dull yet overrated anime too much coverage to the tweens who are easily entertained. Violent anime shows like Tokyo Ghoul ,Gantz, Berserk,Claymore, Guyver, or Parasyte don't get near the attention that they should because some networks aren't going to air those shows without the tween's parents bitching about it here in America or some UN countries where you can't show a lot of blood and guts on the tv in any fashion or form. -
Attack on titan levi's relationship discussion
AnimeThief replied to SAO LILDOOP's topic in Anime Discussion
I've always liked Levi. It's obvious he's not gay. Thing is I would say if he and Hange get together it probably wouldn't be over their attitudes. In other words, Levi has a pessimistic yet depressing attitude where Levi acts like he's hoping for the best and preparing for the worst of things, yet Hange is the type of person who doesn't let a bad day let her down. She has an optimistic attitude which is very obvious. Even when you'd think she's be very depressed based on current events. She doesn't let it bother her. Despite these attitudes and it is easy to look past them. They both have an interest in killing Titans. Levi likes to exploit their weakness's and Hange likes to torture them. These are two things they have in common. Perhaps Hange and Levi will get together. Sometimes, in Levi's case there is a coping mechanism for those that are depressed and in denial. Despite the fact that we see Levi as this bad ass guy that is basically a ranger for the wall, even miserable people like to be around people that are really happy so that they can be happy through that person and I do agree that Hange should be the person for Levi. -
I've heard the terrible rumors, yes. But I've never seen it nor ever will watch it. I have no clue why such a show should have any reason to exist.
-
I thought Hellsing and Claymore are great introductory shows. However shows like The big O and Rurouni Kenshin were shows that introduced me into anime.
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.