What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

It's so nice today, only 74F right now and that's supposed to be the high for today, which means I'm not going to get headaches from the heat! I'll probably go out and go walking today at the beach front because this is the weather I like to do that in. 

12 hours ago, samcait said:

Windy af, i hate wind with my life it's not even a slight breeze

Wind annoys me as well, it's always trying to steal my hat and knock my bag off my shoulder and it closes doors that I've just opened. 😡

But today there is no wind 🙂 it's bright, warm and sunny 🌞

Welcome to the forum by the way.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Wind annoys me as well, it's always trying to steal my hat and knock my bag off my shoulder and it closes doors that I've just opened. 😡

But today there is no wind 🙂 it's bright, warm and sunny 🌞

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Thanks! one day i went out for a walk and the wind was so strong it messed up my hair so that was fun ;(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, samcait said:

Thanks! one day i went out for a walk and the wind was so strong it messed up my hair so that was fun ;(

Hmmm. I put a "like" on your post, then I realised that it might appear that I thought that the wind messing up your hair was a good thing, which I don't think it was.  The wind messing up anything is a bad thing!

49 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

Hmmm. I put a "like" on your post, then I realised that it might appear that I thought that the wind messing up your hair was a good thing, which I don't think it was.  The wind messing up anything is a bad thing!

GOOD, i was about to call you a wind enjoyer!

• Like 1

It would have been much worse if the storm turned where originally forecast to, but it kept going north for longer, so when it turned the most violent area of the storm missed my city. Just some coastal/river flooding and some light to moderate debris/damage and light power outages.

• Like 1