Most Recent Romance Anime You Watched?

Yuuki_Radosian

What was the last Romance Anime you watched and what did you think of it ?

My most recent Romance Anime series was Mikakunin de Shinkoukei (Engaged to the Unidentified) which I just finished , I thought it was a pretty cute series though the romance was there there wasn't much action taken on it which was more than a little annoying but there was a whole load of comedy which was brilliant.

Mikakunin-de-Shinkoukei-anime.jpg.a62b4cb4a367e78d4f1d8a2c6f1e20c6.jpg

I thought I replied to this thread already, guess not. :P

My most recent romance anime I would be Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka. I was pleasantly surprised how well this show turned out, and look forward to a Bell x Lili pairing in the non existent second season. :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wait....there is a Romance anime Thread that I haven't replied to yet? :o I'm slacking xP

The most recent Romance anime that I've watched is Gosick!

It's fantabulous and everybody needs to watch it <3

victoriquecute.png.10a2172fd03b9d16b64c6feb60473a2e.png

Last romance anime I watched was shigatsu wa kimi no uso (fun fact:I watched it in April :P ) I wasn't expecting it to be so good. At first I thought it was gonna be some normal school/romance anime like so many others.....and then BOOM PLOT TWIST!!! I'm not gonna spoil anything for those who haven't seen it but I will say this:TOO MANY FEELS. I happened to be feeling really bad when I was watching the last few episodes (cause of stuff) so it completely destroyed me (which was good actually cause I could blame all the crying on the anime :P ). It was worth watching so I recommend it :)

• Agree 1

Just now I finished the first season of Oregairu (bored to write full title).It was fun to watch :P I liked the mc's character a lot (I may or may not have a few similar traits with him :3 ). I think the anime's best aspect is the small scenes between Hikigaya and Totsuka (if you've watched it, you know what I mean xD ). And now, moving on to season 2!

Just now I finished the first season of Oregairu (bored to write full title).It was fun to watch :P I liked the mc's character a lot (I may or may not have a few similar traits with him :3 ). I think the anime's best aspect is the small scenes between Hikigaya and Totsuka (if you've watched it, you know what I mean xD ). And now, moving on to season 2!

Good luck taking in all the feels on season 2. So many "right in the kokoro!" moments. :o

• 2 months later...

Ok so recently I have watched a few romance series , most of them being SoL , School , Romance anime.

Ao Haru Ride

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou

Toradora (I realise I was a bit late to the party with this one but it did take some time to find)

Clannad

Clannad the Afterstory

Sakasama no Patema

Kimi ni Todoke

Garo: Honoo no Kokuin (not strictly speaking a Romance anime the Romance becomes very important closer to the end of the series)

As well as one or two anime that have Romance as an important part of them.

I must say my favorite of the bunch has to be Garo as they had such a beautiful use of the romance in the anime.

A close second would probably be Ao Haru Ride , even though the romance isn't completely explored by the end of the anime it is done well and there are some golden moments that cannot be overlooked.

I must say that all of these series are brilliant and I highly recommend you give them a try.

So what have you all been up to , any new Romance anime ?

A close second would probably be Ao Haru Ride , even though the romance isn't completely explored by the end of the anime it is done well and there are some golden moments that cannot be overlooked.?

I really liked that one as well... I SO want a second season. Have you seen the specials as well? Page 13 is like an extra episode that just makes you need more of this :P

I really liked that one as well... I SO want a second season. Have you seen the specials as well? Page 13 is like an extra episode that just makes you need more of this :P

Yeah I really want to see Page 13 as well and I am sure there was another OVA showing them back in middle school called Ao Haru Ride: Unwritten.

that one I don't consider necessary... most of it is already shown during the anime... but page 13 is gold ^_^

If it's there I have to watch it , there may be something new that we haven't seen before xD but I understand where you're coming from.

Last Romance anime watched or completed?

I thought I replied to this thread already, guess not. :P

My most recent romance anime I would be Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka. I was pleasantly surprised how well this show turned out, and look forward to a Bell x Lili pairing in the non existent second season. :P

This is the last one I completed. I absolutly loved this anime. I really hope we get a second season. I loved it so much I had to see what happens next and picked up the light novel. I like bell x aiz though. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic