Hello !

Admiral_Fall

Hello everyone, I'm new here and hoping to talk about and find new kinds of anime. I've been an anime fan since I was a teenager, and have loved talking about it with friends. I mostly like older anime, and always try and get physical copies on disc, or even VHS, but sometimes that isn't an option. Either way it's nice to meet you all

Welcome to the forums, enjoy yourself - and welcome to the chaos..
Don't be shy to mingle with people, get to know someone, who knows, you might just make a new pal! 

Anyhoo, enjoy the chaos, and most importantly, enjoy yourself!

• 1 year later...

Hey Froggy! Welcome to the forums, and it's great to hear a bit about you. Your passion for drawing manga and collecting series like Dokuro-chan, Dandadan, and Girl from the Other Side is awesome. Goodnight Punpun is indeed a compelling series; I hope you can add it to your collection soon. It's fantastic that you're saving up to visit your best friend/crush in Japan this summer—singing karaoke sounds like a wonderful plan! If you ever want to chat about manga, your artistic endeavors, or anything else, feel free to share. Enjoy your time here, and take care!