Nice to meet ya, I'm Greyson

Greyson Merc

Hey there!

This seems like a very cool community. I love how anime fans tend to be quite chill. It's rare you find an evil anime fan. 
In any case, what anime / games have you folk been enjoying lately? For me, it's gotta be Reincarnated to Master the Blade. 🥰

Welcome 😁 Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

13 hours ago, Greyson Merc said:

In any case, what anime / games have you folk been enjoying lately?

From last season : Vinland Saga 2, My Hero Academia 6, Tomo-chan is a Girl & Campfire Cooking in Another World With my Absurd Skill. Still feeling out the current season but Ancient Magus Bride 2 & Demon Slayer Swordsmith Village Arc got off to good starts. Been hearing a ton of hype about Oshi no Ko, but haven’t started it yet.

Haven’t had time for gaming recently.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Howdy, @Greyson Merc, and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll like it here, there's something for pretty much everybody on here. 

The game I've been playing is the good ol' fashioned Final Fantasy VII on my Nintendo Switch. The anime, well actually the last anime that I watched was some of Avatarr: The Last Airbender. I like the humor in it, but I'm only in the 2nd episode so far. The game's been really distracting. lol

How about yourself? Do you play any games?

• Wow 1

Welcome!  I binge-watch so I'm not really up on what's current.  Watched a couple from last season.  I'm mostly into science fiction however and these days everything is either romcom or isekai to a fantasy setting with an improbably overpowered main character.  Not that there's anything intrinsically wrong with either but after a while they all start to blur together.  A lot's been happening irl too so not much time to watch in the first place.

• Aww 1

Welcome Greyson Merc 😃

Death Note still my number one Anime but I was planning to pick up watching Date A Live. About gaming…yeah mostly CODM and playing a lot of Pokémon on Nintendo Switch. Pokémon keeps enjoying me after all those years ;) played it for the first time on my Gameboy Color and never let it go since.

What is your fav game? ^^

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Howdy I'm new here too and I'd love to make friends!

Recently I've been thinking about revisiting some of my previously dropped shows and hence I started watching akame ga kill again.

Do you play League by any chance?

• Wow 2

On 4/14/2023 at 7:55 PM, Greyson Merc said:

Hey there!

This seems like a very cool community. I love how anime fans tend to be quite chill. It's rare you find an evil anime fan. 
In any case, what anime / games have you folk been enjoying lately? For me, it's gotta be Reincarnated to Master the Blade. 🥰

Welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy your stay

I've been currently watching the megumin konosuba spin off and i love it! at the same time im also playing touhou, osu, getting back into genshin, and jrpgs

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1