Life Of A Reincarnation Sending DriveršŸ˜¤

Sharkywrecks

Okay. So. I love reincarnation styled isekai. Girl/guy gets hit by unexpected incoming lorry or bus etc...gets reincarnated. We've seen that being done several times over....BUT... what if the anime is from the driver's perspective. And he goes around accidentally sending random people off and narrowly avoids jail and eventually becomes notorious and ends up in jail in season 2. It would start of as slice of life and then slowly change genre as his life goes from peaceful to hell.

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 2

I suppose that idea has possibilities, you could have all the people the driver isskaied (is that a word?) end up in the same world and recount their stories of how they were killed to each other.Ā  Then in season 2 they meet a old wizard who knows a secret incantation to pull people into the isekai world, so they use it to bring the driver into their worldĀ  to, er, well to put it politely, air their grievances with him.

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I suppose that idea has possibilities, you could have all the people the driver isskaied (is that a word?) end up in the same world and recount their stories of how they were killed to each other.Ā  Then in season 2 they meet a old wizard who knows a secret incantation to pull people into the isekai world, so they use it to bring the driver into their worldĀ  to, er, well to put it politely, air their grievances with him.

I like your season 2 idea but I'd prefer it as a season 3. After season 2s jailing and attempt at escaping, season 3 shows him nearly succeed escaping but then get teleported to all his victimsšŸ¤Æ

• Like 1

In a twist, in season 4 Truck-kun himself gets resurrected as the demon lord and the previous victims - including the driver, who it turns out was under his spell all along - all have to band together to protect the kingdom and themselves.Ā  :)Ā 

Edited by efaardvark
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, efaardvark said:

In a twist, in season 4 Truck-kun himself gets resurrected as the demon lord and the previous victims - including the driver, who it turns out was under his spell all along - all have to band together to protect the kingdom and themselves.Ā  :)Ā 

Yooooo yes yes yes. Thats brilliant. Right we need to get people on thisšŸ¤£

6 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I think we may have just created a whole new isekai franchise here.

Fr man. We need to spread the word. A world without this is just pain nowšŸ¤£

• 2 weeks later...