Can I see your favorite art?

Sakura

On 8/21/2023 at 7:39 AM, tsukasa said:

Here is one of my recent piece you can also search me on Twitter there I post frequently 

IMG_20230731_191957.jpg

it looks amazing!! I love the very stylised face <33

19 hours ago, Animedragon said:

In a similar vein.  Here's one of my more weird Photoshop creations.

CosmicCubes-2.thumb.jpg.268bbf3148b237600364494f84cbda28.jpg

that looks really cool! I've always found the Penrose triangle very interesting

• Like 1

This is my favorite painting that I've done because it actually turned out to look like a bird. Usually when I paint it's a disaster but I was really proud of the way this came out 💜

Spoiler

IMG_5353.png.dd41dffeb66a0998e2cedd8d5f4966fe.png

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

4 minutes ago, Sakura said:

This is my favorite painting that I've done because it actually turned out to look like a bird. Usually when I paint it's a disaster but I was really proud of the way this came out 💜

Hide contents

IMG_5353.png.dd41dffeb66a0998e2cedd8d5f4966fe.png

That's a really beautiful painting. I can see why you're so proud of it.

• Friendly 1

3 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

That's a really beautiful painting. I can see why you're so proud of it.

Thank you! It motivated me to want to try to do some more painting because it's not something I usually do.

• Like 1

sooooooo um this is my OC i've been making since i was 8 years old and overtime she's gotten better and definitely looks WAY BETTER...but i made this recent drawing but idk if i should color it or just shade it in..idk i need a opinion if thats ok plz and thank u

spacer.png

oh and hi im new here on this website TvT

• Friendly 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

17 hours ago, BIG_ANIME_FAN said:

sooooooo um this is my OC i've been making since i was 8 years old and overtime she's gotten better and definitely looks WAY BETTER...but i made this recent drawing but idk if i should color it or just shade it in..idk i need a opinion if thats ok plz and thank u

spacer.png

Nice art. Colour or shade is a big question, and there's merit in both options depending on how you're going to use and/or display the piece.

Welcome to the forum by the way, make yourself at home.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BIG_ANIME_FAN said:

spacer.png

Love it! Looks great you have talent. I usually color in my drawings but I guess that's just preference.

There are some artists I follow on DeviantArt - SytacDesign, ArtificialFox00, and BlackOnRog to name a few. I'll post a few examples of their works below. I like some of the more popular artists from the early 1900's too but I find myself enjoying art from mostly unknown artists on art websites these days. 

SytacDesign:

Katana Serious Warrior Samurai Japan Manga Japanes Dark Woman Roses Gothic Skulls Craftsmanship Bones Warrior Samurai Temple Japan Sword Proud Japanese

ArtificialFox00:

Michael Myers x Goku Scorpion x Batman Ichigo x Dabi Jason Voorhees

BlackOnRog:

[FREE] Goku - Super Saiyan FanArt [OPEN] Shark Art V2 [OPEN] [BANNER] Fantasy Knight v2

• Friendly 1

3 hours ago, Sasuke said:

There are some artists I follow on DeviantArt - SytacDesign, ArtificialFox00, and BlackOnRog to name a few. I'll post a few examples of their works below. I like some of the more popular artists from the early 1900's too but I find myself enjoying art from mostly unknown artists on art websites these days. 

SytacDesign:

Katana Serious Warrior Samurai Japan Manga Japanes Dark Woman Roses Gothic Skulls Craftsmanship Bones Warrior Samurai Temple Japan Sword Proud Japanese

ArtificialFox00:

Michael Myers x Goku Scorpion x Batman Ichigo x Dabi Jason Voorhees

BlackOnRog:

[FREE] Goku - Super Saiyan FanArt [OPEN] Shark Art V2 [OPEN] [BANNER] Fantasy Knight v2

These are really good 😮 

• Friendly 1

14 hours ago, Clayton said:

Optical illusions are fun

yg8l3ds5my631.jpg

08c.jpg

64dm6r65slk71.jpg?auto=webp&s=b58317d503

QwMxc.gif

I always liked these ones where you stare at the dot and it appears to change colors. Those are interesting.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I had great fun doing this one, but don't stare at it too long or it'll hurt your eyes. 🙂

Cube-Triangle.thumb.jpg.deab059db2a082a227283792e1fa4411.jpg

Oh wow really bright but I like it!