Hairstyles

Sakura

What kind of hair is on your head? Or is there any hair? Long, short, straight, curly, bald? Do you like your current hairstyle or do you want to change it? 

Right now mine is almost to my waist. I like long hair but mines only long because somehow I look ridiculous with short hair. I wish it could be short though because that would be much lighter and easier to deal with. 

• Like 1

Mine's really wavy. Fairly short, about half the length of a finger, give or take. I like it, but right now I just have bed hair since I only comb it when I'm going somewhere. Which is tomorrow, but there's not much you can do with wavy hair that can't even be slicked back anymore. lol Still, I love it.

• Like 1

I have bed hair too just about every day unless I go outside lol Working at home and everything sometimes I don't go outside and never brush my hair 😆

• Funny 1

I've got messy hair, pure curly hair, when I had it long it was crazy to think Howard Stern level hair.  Nowadays I keep it short since I get really bad scalp when I'm stressed which tends to be a lot nowadays so it's just easier to mantain shorter. 

• Like 1

I have long, fairly straight hair. I'd say it probably goes from the middle to bottom of my back, but I usually have it tied up so I don't even notice lmao 😭 I'm not very observant of this stuff

I was thinking of maybe betting curtain bangs at some point. They seem cool 👍

I haven't had bangs in years, I guess mine are pretty much as long as the rest of my hair. I used to have something similar to curtain bangs though when I was younger. 

• 2 weeks later...