Hi im new, does anybody want to be my friend?

BIG_ANIME_FAN

so i'm still trying to get used to the website still so i might be slow when trying to comment or figure out how to comment and other stuff X_X. but i wanted to reach out to others who are a little more experienced with the website if that's ok. and i also wanted to reach out and make friends in this topic and help other new people make friends ^w^...dang i sound awkward right now lol TvT

spacer.png

• Friendly 1

2 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!

oop not the ducks lol X>

Hello and welcome to the forum 💕 It's always nice to see new people here. I'm Sofi and if you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to message me. 

I hope you have a great time here 🥰

3 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Hello and welcome to the forum 💕 It's always nice to see new people here. I'm Sofi and if you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to message me. 

I hope you have a great time here 🥰

aww thank u soooo much 😊❤️

• Like 1

On 8/29/2023 at 10:02 AM, BIG_ANIME_FAN said:

so i'm still trying to get used to the website still so i might be slow when trying to comment or figure out how to comment and other stuff X_X. but i wanted to reach out to others who are a little more experienced with the website if that's ok. and i also wanted to reach out and make friends in this topic and help other new people make friends ^w^...dang i sound awkward right now lol TvT

spacer.png

welcome to AF!