A returned Sleepyleoulf now level 99 max

Sleepy

Hello, I guess this is where I re introduce myself. Hi it's been a minute the  last  time  I've been active on here or even using a fourm. All I want to say first off is im sorry to those if I ever hurt anyone in anyway or by me leaving  the fourm. I was major mess back then and needed to go for my health sake. I'm not the same person back in 2018, I'm re born into something new, and proud to say I'm in a wonderful place now and at peace. I noticed some of the people I used to know back then on here still,  which is pretty cool. Well I'm never really good at these so I'll shall take my leave. I hope to enjoy the fourm once again and contribute. Thank you for listening. 

• Like 2
  • Optimistic 1
  • Friendly 1

Welcome back 😁 I think I joined after you left, but nice to meet you. Unfortunately I’m not as active here as I once was, though that’s true of the forum in general. Regardless, glad to hear your at a better place  now then you were & are looking to give this place another try.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Friendly 1

@Ohayotaku Thank you for the welcome back, I appreciate it. Oh you did join after ? Well I hope since then you found this place good and enjoyable. I see so much has changed as well a few people. I see a lot of new ones as well which is nice.  Yes I came back to try this again, I'm not sure what will happen but we shall see.

Hi there and welcome back ^^ Hopefully I will see you around the forums ~ And if you ever want to chat feel free to send me a message 💜

• Friendly 1

23 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Hello, I guess this is where I re introduce myself. Hi it's been a minute the  last  time  I've been active on here or even using a fourm. All I want to say first off is im sorry to those if I ever hurt anyone in anyway or by me leaving  the fourm. I was major mess back then and needed to go for my health sake. I'm not the same person back in 2018, I'm re born into something new, and proud to say I'm in a wonderful place now and at peace. I noticed some of the people I used to know back then on here still,  which is pretty cool. Well I'm never really good at these so I'll shall take my leave. I hope to enjoy the fourm once again and contribute. Thank you for listening. 

welcome back!!

• Friendly 1

As someone who joined after you left it seems a bit strange to say Welcome Back, but I think it's good when members return after a leave of absence and I 'm glad to hear you are now in a better place than you were. Take care and continue to look after yourself.

• Friendly 1

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome back to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!