Hello!

Wai_Wei1

Hi everyone! Im a new member here who wants to talk about anime and stuff! I like classic rock like The Beatles and Pink Floyd. I also like to read manga and comics with Nichijou being my favorite manga and Scott Pilgrim being my favorite comic. I hope to meet some people who like things similar to mines ^_^

Hello and welcome to AF!

Absolutely love classic rock as well, two very good bands you have there!

Hiya & welcome ^^ Glad you are here~ I hope you have an amazing time on AF and if you ever want to chat feel free to send me a message 💜

Welcome 😁 Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

4 hours ago, Wai_Wei1 said:

I like classic rock like The Beatles and Pink Floyd

I’m a fan of a lot of music from the 70s thru the 90s.

4 hours ago, Wai_Wei1 said:

Scott Pilgrim being my favorite comic

Have you checked out the new Netflix version? I haven’t yet but plan to soon.

I saw Azumanga Daioh listed as one of your favorites. It will always be the first anime to come to mind when someone mentions the SoL genre. Also School Rumble & Yuru (Laidback)Camp. Maybe try the manga Yotsuba, because it’s by the same mangaka as Azumanga Daioh.

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!

12 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Have you checked out the new Netflix version? I haven’t yet but plan to soon.

I have and its really strange. The story's good but it just feel like some fanfic that got turned into an anime. I perfer the movie and graphic novels better

12 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

I saw Azumanga Daioh listed as one of your favorites. It will always be the first anime to come to mind when someone mentions the SoL genre. Also School Rumble & Yuru (Laidback)Camp. Maybe try the manga Yotsuba, because it’s by the same mangaka as Azumanga Daioh.

I already have Yotsuba volumes 1-3! Its really funny but I have to reread them because its been a while since I last read them. I also have to watch School Rumble since I haven't. 

• Like 1

hiiii, hope to see u around! I saw on your profile that ur a Osaka fan... Sorry to say this but, I'm number one Osaka follower lolz. (I can make exceptions) Osaka's my favorite character because of how much of an airhead she is, and I'm excited to see someone who likes her too XD

6 hours ago, froggy said:

hiiii, hope to see u around! I saw on your profile that ur a Osaka fan... Sorry to say this but, I'm number one Osaka follower lolz.

Then I am numba 1.5 osaka fan!!!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

2 hours ago, Wai_Wei1 said:

Then I am numba 1.5 osaka fan!!!

Welcome to planet earf numba 1.5 osaka fan👽 "nani sore okashii?"(°ロ°) ! "sata andagi" :D

Osaka-GIF-wave.gif

42 minutes ago, froggy said:

Welcome to planet earf numba 1.5 osaka fan👽 "nani sore okashii?"(°ロ°) ! "sata andagi" :D

Osaka-GIF-wave.gif

Knuckleheads, assemble !!

image.thumb.jpeg.f1a5b8719bdbc444ad141da733cacb3d.jpeg

• Funny 1

• 3 weeks later...