Goblins rule.

Hi. I'm a simple girl. I like cute girls. I like anime with a large cast of cute girls, bonus if they have magic powers. 

I love goblins. I love tribalism. Any work that has characters running around in a loincloth and shooting a bow has my immediate attention. 

I also like to write stories and fanfiction and I saw you guys had a writer's section. Figured this would be as good a place as any to get started. 

I don't do drama. I don't do politics. While I have a passing interest in Neo-Pagan and Wiccan beliefs, I don't believe in the supernatural. I just find the subjects fascinating. 

I look forward to talking to you all, and sharing my work! 

• Like 2

Welcome 😁 Hope you find things that interest you here & decide to stuck around.

It’s a colder environment, but as far as tribal girls who use a bow, there’s  Asirpa from Golden Kamuy

spacer.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome 😁 Hope you find things that interest you here & decide to stuck around.

It’s a colder environment, but as far as tribal girls who use a bow, there’s  Asirpa from Golden Kamuy

spacer.png

Meow

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!

On 3/15/2024 at 12:01 PM, gobgirl99 said:

Hi. I'm a simple girl. I like cute girls. I like anime with a large cast of cute girls, bonus if they have magic powers. 

I love goblins. I love tribalism. Any work that has characters running around in a loincloth and shooting a bow has my immediate attention. 

I also like to write stories and fanfiction and I saw you guys had a writer's section. Figured this would be as good a place as any to get started. 

I don't do drama. I don't do politics. While I have a passing interest in Neo-Pagan and Wiccan beliefs, I don't believe in the supernatural. I just find the subjects fascinating. 

I look forward to talking to you all, and sharing my work! 

Goblins do indeed rock. As for belief i worship Tiamat.

She like cactus

Edited by Clayton