Say something to the person above!

Optic

56 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

Yes, I knew what you really meant. It was just my weird sense of humour cutting in. 🙂

Oh, ok. lol Sorry, missing the obvious is and always has been my default, but no one's really ever figured out why. It's always been frustrating though. ><

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Oh, ok. lol Sorry, missing the obvious is and always has been my default, but no one's really ever figured out why. It's always been frustrating though. ><

No worries, my mind often makes some very strange connections between things, and not everyone gets them and some think I'm totally crazy. (perhaps they're right, but I don't care!) 😄

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, Animedragon said:

No worries, my mind often makes some very strange connections between things, and not everyone gets them and some think I'm totally crazy. (perhaps they're right, but I don't care!) 😄

I think everyone's crazy to some degree, though some are really off the scale in that way. Some people are just a little bit crazy though. That's just my opinion, but that's really how it seems after looking at how people will act in certain situations. I'm not saying anything about me though. lol At least not publicly. :P As far as what potential degree of crazy I may or may not be. :P

That last part in parentheses made me laugh though when I really needed it. ^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Laughing is very good for you.

Yeah it is. lol Until there's so much laughing that the cheeks start to hurt. Not to mention the stomach pain from doing it too much. ^^;

Edited by Wild Emotion
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Yeah it is. lol Until there's so much laughing that the cheeks start to hurt. Not to mention the stomach pain from doing it too much. ^^;

I think the phrase "do everything in moderation" applies.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I think the phrase "do everything in moderation" applies.

I often don’t follow this phrase when it’s about the things I like lol. There is a lot of nights we’re i watched anime until 5 am when I had a test at 8 lmao

5 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

I often don’t follow this phrase when it’s about the things I like lol. There is a lot of nights we’re i watched anime until 5 am when I had a test at 8 lmao

I'm sure you're not the only one who does that. 🙂

• Funny 1

"All things in moderation."  Don't eat too much.  Don't pay games all night.  Don't drink too much.  Overdoing things is bad, especially if it leads to habitual, self-destructive behavior.

But if you never (over)do anything then that's kind of boring.  Sometimes you just have to remove the limiters and go for it.  Who knows?  You might even learn something... even if it's just, "yep, that was a bad idea".  :D

• Funny 1

I've played game all night pretty much every other day ever since I was a kid. lol I'm not saying it was ever a good idea, and it most likely still isn't, but I've literally got either that or anime to choose from. ^^; Not complaining though, I love having games and anime to escape into. 😁

.I'm honored to be invited. ^^ Though I can't go anywhere since I'd get lost on my own and I wouldn't even have anyone to give me a ride anywhere. >< Even so, I'm truly honored to be invited to your upcoming wedding. < 3

Well the wedding has been canceled now so your Priest services are no longer need. I am becoming a nun.

Can I have the lotion while getting the hose? ^^ I feel like seeing if it'll make me even more slippy than just the lotion. :D Sorry~ I feel like being weird this morning. XD