Need help finding anime? Ask here!

Greeneyes

I need help finding an anime that I watched this summer. It was about a boy who dates a silver/white-haired girl who has a lot of kinky expectations for relationships. There was a flashback to her as a toddler when she rips some paper and her mom says something like "a girl shouldn't cry for just ripping some paper, just wait till a man rips your hymen". I watched it all in one day and I really want to watch it again.

1 minute ago, Sage of the Forlorn Path said:

I need help finding an anime that I watched this summer. It was about a boy who dates a silver/white-haired girl who has a lot of kinky expectations for relationships. There was a flashback to her as a toddler when she rips some paper and her mom says something like "a girl shouldn't cry for just ripping some paper, just wait till a man rips your hymen". I watched it all in one day and I really want to watch it again.

We're going to guess that it's this. If not, do you have any idea how old it is?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/35712/Boku_no_Kanojo_ga_Majimesugiru_Sho-bitch_na_Ken?q=shobit

• 1 month later...

ok got another one i cant figure out, all ive seen of it is a short clip on facebook a while back. But it looked like it centers around a young boy probably middle school age that gets picked on at school after he returns from a "vacation" but all the while never stops smiling, and as hes getting picked on it gets revealed that hes covered in scars that he got on said "vacation". After this he says with a smile, "it couldnt be helped that you found out, after all gym period is next. the reason i keep smiling is because whatever you do its nothing compaired to what they did." It looked interesting but no one ever posted the name, maybe some here recognizes it from what little ive seen

6 hours ago, xokamiyashax said:

ok got another one i cant figure out, all ive seen of it is a short clip on facebook a while back. But it looked like it centers around a young boy probably middle school age that gets picked on at school after he returns from a "vacation" but all the while never stops smiling, and as hes getting picked on it gets revealed that hes covered in scars that he got on said "vacation". After this he says with a smile, "it couldnt be helped that you found out, after all gym period is next. the reason i keep smiling is because whatever you do its nothing compaired to what they did." It looked interesting but no one ever posted the name, maybe some here recognizes it from what little ive seen

I remember seeing the same clip or similar one its from Karakuri Circus.

Did it look like this: 

Edited by Greeneyes

• 2 weeks later...

can you help me find this anime?

i watched it about five years ago, the art style was timeless (like cowboy bebop or megalo box, years apart but similar) and it had 24 or 26 episodes. it also had its own wikipedia page.

the story was about a guy looking for a missing train in some small town in japan, this town is run by two gangs who were contantly bickering on who got to run it and the mc some how becomes one of the gang bosses daughters body guard... or something, then he switches sides and joins the other gang. there is a gambling train that goes around the country and all the gangs get to gamble on who gets to run it for the year and the mc plays an epic blackjack game.

there keeps being a flash back of the mc as a kid, standing on the train platform watching (presumably) the soon to missing train chug away (a steam train) as the snow falls.

no magic like stuff at all, realistic, when someone pulls out a gun, the guy with the knife runs.

romance was nil.

for some reason i keep thinking its called guardian of the wind but thats not it, it was a favorite of mine and i hope i gave you enough infomation to find it. thanks so much!

3 hours ago, catcow100 said:

i watched it about five years ago, the art style was timeless (like cowboy bebop or megalo box, years apart but similar) and it had 24 or 26 episodes. it also had its own wikipedia page.

the story was about a guy looking for a missing train in some small town in japan, this town is run by two gangs who were contantly bickering on who got to run it and the mc some how becomes one of the gang bosses daughters body guard... or something, then he switches sides and joins the other gang. there is a gambling train that goes around the country and all the gangs get to gamble on who gets to run it for the year and the mc plays an epic blackjack game.

there keeps being a flash back of the mc as a kid, standing on the train platform watching (presumably) the soon to missing train chug away (a steam train) as the snow falls.

no magic like stuff at all, realistic, when someone pulls out a gun, the guy with the knife runs.

romance was nil.

for some reason i keep thinking its called guardian of the wind but thats not it, it was a favorite of mine and i hope i gave you enough infomation to find it. thanks so much!

Hmm Is it Baccano!?

Seems to come up when I look around.

Hey Would really appreciate if you could help me find this anime, this is all i can remember.

Fights Big "Monsters"
White cape
White Shield
main character's partner is goddess blonde hair (Might not be a goddess)
Re-awakens Power
If you have this "Power" you are forced to join the military or some kind of squad
3 Other girls all have "goddess" partners
Use what look to be cards to transform

@Greeneyes

This does not match everything you said but it seems to be a pretty good fit for most of it:

Kaze no Yojimbo

3 hours ago, catcow100 said:

romance was nil.

19 minutes ago, catcow100 said:

omg! thats it! thank you so much! you have no idea how long it took me looking for it!

No problem thats why I made this thread!

52 minutes ago, XxDizzyxX said:

Hey Would really appreciate if you could help me find this anime, this is all i can remember.

Fights Big "Monsters"
White cape
White Shield
main character's partner is goddess blonde hair (Might not be a goddess)
Re-awakens Power
If you have this "Power" you are forced to join the military or some kind of squad
3 Other girls all have "goddess" partners
Use what look to be cards to transform

@Greeneyes

Sorry I didn't get the notification until now, I seen this one I am 99% sure your talking about Luck & Logic.

• 1 month later...

Hello I was hoping you could help me figure out this anime. Don't now if it is a TV show or a movie. I really curious what it is. Been trying to find it. It was around 2006 when I saw it. Hope you can help. This might be a really challenge.

Here is all I remember.

MC is male black or brown hair.

MC walks into a train station and stops a rain coated child from stealing a wallet that he can see not anyone else. 

Giant armor avatars or mecha turns up fights another or monster. 

At the end MC wakes up in a hospital. He may have been in two places.

Also there where two spirit chicks that if they die there person there connected to dies to. Not to sure about that last part.

12 hours ago, Warrior said:

Hello I was hoping you could help me figure out this anime. Don't now if it is a TV show or a movie. I really curious what it is. Been trying to find it. It was around 2006 when I saw it. Hope you can help. This might be a really challenge.

Here is all I remember.

MC is male black or brown hair.

MC walks into a train station and stops a rain coated child from stealing a wallet that he can see not anyone else. 

Giant armor avatars or mecha turns up fights another or monster. 

At the end MC wakes up in a hospital. He may have been in two places.

Also there where two spirit chicks that if they die there person there connected to dies to. Not to sure about that last part.

Hmm sounds like Neon Genesis Evengelion

On 7/21/2017 at 1:10 PM, Greeneyes said:

I have seen my fair share of anime and I am good a researching so if you want anime ask here Ill give my best opinion and if I don't have one Ill search tell I find at least 5 different anime for you!

That includes Anime recommendations...:angry:

I love Naruto/Shippuden but never found an another anime like it. Do you know of any??

Many thanks 

• Like 1

@Wraithkun I also really liked Naruto. I don't know many that are exactly like it but some that are a bit similar might be Hunter x Hunter, maybe Bleach, maybe One Piece, and nowadays Black Clover I would say which is in general quite similar in some respects. But I think none of them really manage to create the same kind of atmosphere as in Naruto

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Wraithkun said:

I love Naruto/Shippuden but never found an another anime like it. Do you know of any??

Many thanks 

What did you like about Naruto? It is a long series and covers a lot so any specific, favorite parts you liked?

• Like 1

On 3/1/2019 at 3:14 AM, Greeneyes said:

What did you like about Naruto? It is a long series and covers a lot so any specific, favorite parts you liked?

I loved the fighting (special abilities etc etc), drama, love and story line. But the most important is the way they fought and their abilities. I want something like that if theres anything like it out there

On 2/27/2019 at 10:13 PM, Greeneyes said:

Hmm sounds like Neon Genesis Evengelion

That does look interesting but sadly its set in modern times and theirs no meches. Also i think it was made after 2000. Will give this a watch. If  you can think of any other that might fit the description let me now. Thanks for the effort. 

Sorry for the long response, I had a list down but forgot to submit a reply and then never got to it... Anyway

I recommend these:

Akame Ga Kill - If you don't mind some gore.

Blood Lad - Has a good story and cool abilities. +

Charlotte - Not much fighting but a lot of ability use and some cool fight scenes at the end.

Chivalry of a Failed Knight - Some epic fight scenes

Chrome Shelled Regios - 

Danmachi - 

Death March To The Parallel World Rhapsody -

Fairy Tail - Cool abilities long series and good story/battles

Fate/series -

Fullmetal Alchemist - mmmm ++

Full-Time Magister - Not bad just got to get past the Chinese voices 

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash - Great Story

Hamatora - 

Highschool Dxd - ECCHI

Juni Taisen Zodiac War - kinda gory

Kaze No Stigma - good story, Op mc

Konosuba - 

Log Horizon - season 1 Amazing season 2 ehh

Luck & Logic - 

Magical Warfare -

Maken Ki - A school, echhi verson a naruto kinda

Mikagura School Suite - Super Power Highschool with fighting 

Nanaka Prison -

One Punch Man - 

Re:creators -

Re:zero - 

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings - 

Seven Deadly Sins - ++ recomend

Seven Senses of ReUnion - + recomend

Sky Wizard Academy - 

Tales of Zestiria the x -  +

The Asterisk War - 

The Irregular at Magic High School - 

Tokyo Ghoul - Gory

Trinity Seven - +

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle - 

Uq Holder - watch ALL Negima first

World Break

Worldend - +++

That Time I for Reincarnated as a Slime - ++

I kinda focused on the Abilities portion and that there is fighting, and then just off looking at any anime and choosing whether you would like it based on naruto.

On 2/28/2019 at 9:48 AM, Wraithkun said:

Many thanks 

• 1 month later...

I need help finding an anime that I think was from last year (2018). A girl gets transported to different world through tube in the forest. Hooks up with a group and continues to go on missions to these other worlds with her crazy friend. To find crystals. While trying to get the crystals she had to fight adversaries and transforms like sailor moon to fight enimies with her companion. Very beautiful flashy anime. I need help 

I need help finding an anime that I think was from last year (2018). A girl gets transported to different world through tube in the forest. Hooks up with a group and continues to go on missions to these other worlds with her crazy friend. To find crystals. While trying to get the crystals she had to fight adversaries and transforms like sailor moon to fight enimies with her companion. Very beautiful flashy anime. I need help 

That would be Flip Flappers. It was 2016 we think, but it was really good.

• Like 1