Need help finding anime? Ask here!

Greeneyes

I'm pretty sure there was this anime with one episode based around a doll wich would turn on it's own, they then found out that it allways faces it's partner and that when one of the characters were little they hid one of the dolls.

Hello, I think I may be needing some help finding this anime. It's in the back of my head but I can't remember anything other than :

the main character is a young boy, His parents are some kind of eyeballs and his city was somehow in a state of... Post destruction? 

It's something like that.

So I'm trying to find this anime I watched around 5th grade. It's about a vampire girl who has hot pink hair. I remember one scene where she was really hungry so she had to suck some random guys blood but her classmate saw and thought she was trying to take the guy home for other reasons. I also remember him trying to go to her house and bats being everywhere idk. I remember watching it on youtube I just cant find it anywhere.

15 minutes ago, TrashHog said:

So I'm trying to find this anime I watched around 5th grade. It's about a vampire girl who has hot pink hair. I remember one scene where she was really hungry so she had to suck some random guys blood but her classmate saw and thought she was trying to take the guy home for other reasons. I also remember him trying to go to her house and bats being everywhere idk. I remember watching it on youtube I just cant find it anywhere.

The scene doesn’t sound familiar but some pink haired vampire girls include

Krul Tepes from Seraph of the End

spacer.png

Moka from Rosario Vampire

spacer.png

Megumi from Shiki

spacer.png

Actually the scene sounds a bit like something I seem to remember from Karin (Chibi Vampire). But Karin’s hair seemed more reddish purple. Her grandmother’s hair was pink though

spacer.png

spacer.png

[/spolier]

• Winner 2

58 minutes ago, TrashHog said:

Sorry, not my genre.  Only one I can think of that /might/ fit would be Rosario to Vampire.

10 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

The scene doesn’t sound familiar but some pink haired vampire girls include

Krul Tepes from Seraph of the End

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Moka from Rosario Vampire

Reveal hidden contents
spacer.png

Megumi from Shiki

Reveal hidden contents
spacer.png

Actually the scene sounds a bit like something I seem to remember from Karin (Chibi Vampire). But Karin’s hair seemed more reddish purple. Her grandmother’s hair was pink though

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

[/spolier]

Yes it was chibi vampire! 😄 thanks i couldnt find it anywhere

Glad to help. For the record, I think the manga was much better than the anime (no Winner/Werner/Whiner) & more closure with the ending.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

Please Help?!?!?

My brother and I have been trying to find out what anime we watched as children. Unfortunately, our Nan only bought 1 episode on VHS and we could only remember a few details. We watched this 1 episode repeatedly during the early and mid 90's in the UK, so we're assuming it was made then or possibly the 80's. We would really like to find what it is so we coud watch it again, and also see other episodes to finally learn what happened in the story.

The vague details we can recall are;

There was a spaceship that looked like a pane that was white and blue.

The main male character was blue (but not captain planet).

There is a spaceship battle over an ice planet.

At the end of the episode the planet opens up like pac-man and splits in 2.

We know these are poor clues to go on but we would greatly appreciate any help possible.

Thank You.

Hello! I need help finding a manga I don't remember the name too. It's a swordsman style manga that takes place in an older era (not certain which). The main character is a young boy with black hair in a ponytail. He is first seen surrounded by what looks like other swordsmen and survivors under a homeless/rescue shelter to defend from what's going on around them (there seems to be monsters, demons attacking their world, one of whick killed his family, his sister I believe, and he survived by running away). The boy is traveling, not sure where or for why, and later encounters another boy seemingly around his age. This boy has short blue hair from what I can remember and a traditional cone straw hat. He is a priest of some sort who begins to travel with the swordsman boy. Some of the places they go to are rather desolate, the first one I can remember is a village that appeared to be pillaged by the monsters. Sadly this is all I can remember and without the characters names or title I haven't found much. If anyone knows a manga or two that rings a bell I'd be very grateful if you could help me find it.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:09 PM, JackPrice1990 said:

The vague details we can recall are;

There was a spaceship that looked like a pane that was white and blue.

The main male character was blue (but not captain planet).

There is a spaceship battle over an ice planet.

At the end of the episode the planet opens up like pac-man and splits in 2.

We know these are poor clues to go on but we would greatly appreciate any help possible.

Thank You.

Sorry but the only blue characters from a scifi anime I can think of are from Ulysses 31 

spacer.png

And some Leiji Matsumoto series

spacer.png

spacer.png

I don’t think either is what you’re looking for.

11 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Sorry but the only blue characters from a scifi anime I can think of are from Ulysses 31 

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

And some Leiji Matsumoto series

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

I don’t think either is what you’re looking for.

Any ideas if the main character was not blue? I'm not entirely sure he was.

Hi I need help looking for this anime.

It's plot was around the main character who went magic school/academy where you enter from the real world by going through a gate that had a face.

There was a silent brunette girl who talked with a sign and when she wields her sword (If I remember correctly) her hair turns blue and she talks in a very aggressive way.

There was also another girl who I think was a summon who had was tan and showed up naked and acts like a cat.

Also the was a little army of maids.

If any of you find out what it is that would be greatly appreciated as I want to rewatch the anime again.

@exmax8

Any hints as to how recently you watched it & the art style? How ecchi was it?

edit: actually think it might be a series called Magicians Academy https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/LightNovel/MagiciansAcademy?from=Anime.MacademiWasshoi (anime is on Crunchyroll). Found it by searching characters that use “sign” language :P

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Winner 1

20 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

@exmax8

Any hints as to how recently you watched it & the art style? How ecchi was it?

edit: actually think it might be a series called Magicians Academy https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/LightNovel/MagiciansAcademy?from=Anime.MacademiWasshoi (anime is on Crunchyroll). Found it by searching characters that use “sign” language :P

Yep this is the one!!! I completely forgot that the title was Magicians Academy in english. Thank you so much!!!!

• Like 1

Pls help name this anime. People with super powers have a device on them that will kill them if they do not kill monsters. Mc has the ability to move fast. A bad guy has the ability to pull swords out of himself. Everyone is locked up in a building full of monsters and they need to escape from. Also Mc saves 2 girls from monsters by using a vent to escape the building full of monsters. And 1 of the girls he saves tries to kill the other girl when Mc isn't looking

Hi.  I watched an anime either movie or short or tv but can't remember which one and it is driving me nuts.  I remember a scene where a child or children either follow an animal or wander into a closed off derelict city lot.  Magical things seem to happen like time freezing, floating sequences and other anomalies occur.  please help as it is driving me crazy that I cannot remember.  I thought it may have been a Studio Ghibli production but I could be wrong. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hello!! I watched an anime a couple of years back and I cant seem to find it. I only watched about two episodes and now I am stuck because I cannot find it. I remember some things though. One thing was that the main character was a boy who went to school and had a kind of "sidekick" or "guardian" that was a cat that could turn into a girl. I believe the cat/girl would record the things the boy did. He went to school and met a girl with red hair I believe and they seems like they were interested in each other. Also, there was a shower scene where the red haired girl gets visited by some other female. Also, there was one funny scene where the cat girl is on a slide and poses for a photographer. 

@The Lurker Of Midnight

You said you watched it a couple years ago, but did it’s style seem older? Reason I ask is parts of what you describe sounds a bit like Nuku Nuku

spacer.png

spacer.png

There are several different versions, but specifically it kinda sounded like the OVA episode 4

Edited by Ohiotaku

@The Lurker Of Midnight  The only one I can think of with a "cat" that turns into a girl is in the Tenchi Muyo multiverse.  There's Ryo-Ohki who is a "cabbit" (cat/rabbit, eats carrots, looks adorable, also is a living spaceship) who can turn into something of a humanoid female.  I haven't watched the latest, Ai Tenchi (on my list when I get time) which does take place in a school and is a collection of "shorts" but it's worth looking into in case any of the characters look familiar.

i have been looking for a series that i have previously watched, but forgot the name of. the information that i know of it is that its a fantasy isekai anime where a guy is playing a game, and gets dropped into another world. in the opening scene, he accidentally stops a robbery by landing on their leader with an office chair. the only other thing that i can think of is that the protagonist either kicks/punches the antagonists testicles out. both of them. 

Hi :) I googled like crazy, but I couldn't find this anime. I remember watching it like 20 years ago. So it's from 90s or even older. What I remember is, it's about female crew of some spaceship, landing on a planet. While the rest of the crew is fixing the ship, or exploring, one of the girls (somehow!?) gets pregnant, finish the cycle very quickly and gives birth to a blue haired boy. The baby also develops very fast, he starts to crawl through the forest, and as the other girls follow him, he grows and develops into a man. In the back of my mind I think also that the one of the premises of this movie is that men and women are living separately like two clans and they fight eachother. This was a movie I saw once, a long time  ago, but I still remember flashes and I would like to see it again. Would you please help me? :) Thanks!!!