Sign in to follow this  
thetacogod57

anyone into the danganronpa series?

im just asking if anyone heres a fan of danganronpa as its a series i played alot back when i played my vita and i played v3 and that was a really fun time so yeah ^^

who here is into the series 

Yeah, it's great. Succi best girl.

7 hours ago, thetacogod57 said:

im just asking if anyone heres a fan of danganronpa as its a series i played alot back when i played my vita and i played v3 and that was a really fun time so yeah ^^

who here is into the series 

meee~ i've played all the danganronpa (since the first, to V3, not much on the side story, that is ultra despair girls one), and the series is just "muah", so good,

though V3 was akward, but also fun, but it was a clear indicative that its the end of the series -- for now, which makes me sad

the side stories in the game (like say, academy talent development) was fun, since it goes into a sort of "happy go lucky time" for the favorite character you picked~, wish there was more game's like that, but reduction on being so short, and being so rushed?, atleast you had to rush to next lap, if you wanted to avoid being forcedly trained >.>

what are you're favorite character's on the first, 2nd, and 3rd game ?!, asking you both @Decimo and @thetacogod57 >.>

mine's (for female characters) 

first game: Sayaka and Kirigiri (an hot idol, and a super detective, i just cant decide >.<)

2nd game: Mikan and Chiaki (also cant decide, i liked the nurse's personality...but muh gamer relationship >.>)

V3:             Maki and Kaeda (Maki's hella cute, while Kaeda was...muh tears >.>)

for male characters:

first game: makoto naegi, he just seemed like the best sane person in there, + his the protagonist

2nd game: Nagito, because hope will never die and you all know how epic he was >.>

V3:            Kokichi Oma, the lies man, the lies he says are just 10/10, wish there was more of him >.>

29 minutes ago, XII360 said:

what are you're favorite character's on the first, 2nd, and 3rd game ?!, asking you both @Decimo and @thetacogod57 >.>

1st game: Kirigiri
2nd game: Chiaki
3rd game: Miu (Kaede is a cute as well)

Male character wise:

1st Game: all of them were kinda meh, Naegi was alright
2nd: Hajime, Fuyuhiko, and Gundham
3rd: Succi, Kaito, Gonta

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I have played the first game, but no others though I'll say this dose peek my interest in it again. I'll have to make some time for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By EvaUnit69
      Starcraft 2 boys and girls!
      Am I the only one who wants a starcraft movie?
      I am hopeful that some one the awesome ladies and gents on this forums play SC2, but I am even more hopeful to encourage people to try the game out if they never have before. I feel like the RTS genre doesn't get enough attention even though SC remains one of the top E-Sport events with some of the highest price pools out there.

THE GAME.-
      Think chess but on steroids. The fast pace of the game can be overwhelming to some, but the learning curve is rather accomodating. One of the biggest measure of ability in the game is how much you can do at every stage of the game, so rather than speed good decision making is the basis for SC.
      THE RACES.-
      Unlike a lot of other RTS games, you only have three possible races to choose from. The Zerg which is the best and only real race, the Protoss, and the Terran. Some people pick one race and stick with it their whole lives, but some like to live dangerously and enjoy the secret 4th option which is random meaning you get one of the three at random at the start of everygame. A hero of mine and one of the best random players out there is winterstarcraft, who is also an excellent resource for players looking to learn their game or improve their game.
      To those who already play I hope we can get some matches going. To those interested in the game lets get some questions going!

FOR THE SWARM

• By iTooStronk
      Realtively new to anime, so I am looking for some inspiration in animes and anime streaming services. Currently I have Netflix, Wakanim and Crunchyroll.
      Favorites this far is:
      Death Note, Attack on Titan, The Seven Deadly Sins and Sword Art Online.
      Looking for similar type of series. A little dark, fight for survival, but strong characters who has strong bonds with eachother.
      Particulary fond of characters as: Mikasa, Levi, Annie, Ymir and Eren from AoT, L from Death Note, Meliodas and Ban from 7DS, and Kiroto, Asuna, Shugu from SAO.
      Have made an attempt on Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, but I just can't be bothered to watch more than the first episode because of the whole Chibi situation and I feel like the characters and the "mood" is a little to juvenile and cheerfull for that type of show. Is this show going to get better? I feel such a pressure from all the fanboys of this show so my attitude has become "meh."
      Looking for some with high quality storyline 4-6 seasons. But if there is a show with hundreds of episode which is bingeable and is quality troughout I'll gladly take reccomendations.
      Please give a little description of the show especially if it is a must watch that isn't what I have requested.
      But hey be my guest reccomend what you feel. 😀

• By EnviousEnvy
      Didn't see one of these so I thought I'd make one! 
      Pretty much if you're looking for specific pokemon on Sword/Shield or have a pokemon that is up for grabs just post it below!
    • By Ohiotaku
      If you’ve been following my recent posts, you’ll know this series has become one of my obsessions. 
      The premise is that eight teenagers, (each specializing in a particular genre of online gaming) are abducted and forced to complete a series of challenges which are streamed live. Their masked host informs that they will remain trapped until they can accumulate 100 million views. 
      The things that stand out immediately are the weird setting where realistically impossible things happen frequently and the smart-alecky banter between the characters (kinda like Haruhi Suzimiya). While the initial impression of the series is comedic, the more it progresses the more mystery, suspense & psychological it becomes. It’s becoming increasingly clear that the various characters have their own secrets and in at least one case it makes him/her potentially dangerous.
      I realize that this series is under most people’s radar. But I think @Castigear has watched a couple episodes & @LonelyPoet mentioned the manga it is based on. I thought I would see if there’s enough interest to justify a discussion or at least recommend checking it out to my fellow forum members because I’m enjoying it a lot. Here in the US you can find the dub on Funimation (the version I’m following) and the subtitled version on Hulu. Let me know what you think.

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit