One piece

Sword art online

Tokyo ghoul

Bokuno hero academia

A certain magical index

6 answers to this question

Are you looking for recommendations?

Can't go wrong with the classics.

DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha.

• Like 1

Hunter x Hunter, Monster, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Ushio & Tora, Gegege no Kitaro, Detective Conan (Case Closed), Lupin III, Gintama, Fairy Tail, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, Slayers

Series with 3 seasons & more to come: Attack on Titan, Overlord. I believe I saw where A Certain Scientific Railgun was getting a 3rd season.

If you’re willing to give shoujo a try: Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

I am gonna move this to recommendations as I think it will find a better home there.

As per your question however I'll be happy to provide a nice list of long series.

D-Gray Man

Inuyasha

Yu Yu Hakusho

Sailor Moon

DB/DBZ/Super

Detective Conan

Digimon

Pokemon

Rin-ne

Fairy Tail

Hope you enjoy these a lot are older, or rettro though most long anime are.

• Like 1

Im saying 24+ is alot since most anime doesnt get alot of second seasons however most will be like 30 or 40+ episodes.

Assassination Classroom 40+

Black Clover 50+

Boruto 50+

Naruto 400+

Darling In The Franxx 24=

Date a Live 3rd season out January 2019 36+

Deathnote 40+

Fate series each show has 24 episodes and all are closely related 40+

Full Time Magister 36+

Haikyu 40+

Koroko Basketball 40+

Heavens Lost Property 24+

High school dxd 40+

Log Horizon 25=

Re Zero 25=

Seven Deadly Sins 40+

Soul Eater 40+

Tales of Zestria the X 24=

The Ancient Magus Bride 40+

Tokyo Ghoul 40+

Beelzebub 40+

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Fire-Ice-Lighting
      Zatch Bell doesn't get mentioned much, and not many people actually seem to remember it.
      I personally never cared for Zatch Bell. The reason is because of how over the top it is, and the main character (Zatch) is pretty annoying, and there's also a lot of annoying characters in it too. Also the anime just has too much humor in it, since the humor ruins many moments that are supposed to be serious. 
    • By lilroy_anime
      The almost Hentai series HSOTD went on a hiatus following the Author Daisuke Satō’s death in March 2017 but now the franchise is undergoing a heavy petition in order to have it completed.
      The story follows a group of high school students caught in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.
      The Anime was produced by Madhouse studios and published by Sentai Filmworks
      The ongoing petition is for HSOTD to be given to another studio/Author to have both the Manga and Series completed
      At the first time of seeing this this only 5000 people had signed
      But now there are over 47k Supporters!
      PLEASE ALL ANIME FANS EVERYWHERE SHOULD SIGN THE PETITION!
      Use this link https://firstinfosite.com/2018/12/27/latest-trending-anime-news-highschool-of-the-dead-season-two-petition-update-december-2018/
      or
      Just search for High school of the dead/firstinfosite and once you find the website...
      PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!
    • By EnviousEnvy
      Just started the Netflix series, Castlevania and I have to say I'm pretty hooked. I'm really picky when it comes to American anime and most I don't care for because they are down right boring as heck. I finally reached season two, episode 5 last night. The only real issue for me on the series is the fact that the seasons are so dang short. Season one literally only has 4 episodes, ugh.
      So does anyone else watch the series? What do you think of it?
    • By Otakuu
      Any anime from 2018 that you could watch over and over again.
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!