Anime Chit Chat

Seshi

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2022/09/22-1/sentai-filmworks-acquires-carole-tuesday-anime-for-future-home-video-release
Ā 

probably overthinking things, but hoping weā€™ll get physical releases for more Netflix ā€œexclusivesā€

• 2 months later...

More movies coming to Crunchyroll

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-12-07/crunchyroll-adds-liz-and-the-blue-bird-maquia-isekai-quartet-another-world-the-wonderland-penguin-/.192677

I seem to remember @AnimedragonĀ mentioning the Sound Euphonium series. Iā€™ll definitely check out the Isekai Quartet movie. But the 2 Overlord movies appear to just be recaps.

Ā 

Edited by Ohayotaku

4 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

More movies coming to Crunchyroll

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-12-07/crunchyroll-adds-liz-and-the-blue-bird-maquia-isekai-quartet-another-world-the-wonderland-penguin-/.192677

I seem to remember @AnimedragonĀ mentioning the Sound Euphonium series. Iā€™ll definitely check out the Isekai Quartet movie. But the 2 Overlord movies appear to just be recaps.

Ā 

Interesting about the Sound Euphonium movies being added, if they're only available for one day then that's a bit annoying as I haven't got time today to watch lots of movies. But as far as I can work out:

Sound! Euphonium: Welcome to the Kitauji High School Concert Band : Is a compilation of series 1
Sound! Euphonium: May the Melody Reach You! : Is a compilation of series 2
Sound! Euphonium The Movie - Our Promise: A Brand New Day : Is a sequel to series 3
Liz and the Blue Bird : Spin-off from series 2 (I think)

So perhaps I won't miss much. I'm not a great fan of compilation movies and I've seen series 1 and CR have series 2, which I intend to watch after I've re-watched my Blu-ray of series 1.Ā  Hopefully CR will have series 3 at some point.

Ā 

3 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Interesting about the Sound Euphonium movies being added, if they're only available for one day then that's a bit annoying as I haven't got time today to watch lots of movies. But as far as I can work out:

Iā€™m pretty sure the dates are when they get added to the site, not one day only. Case in point, Strike Witches the Movie which had a date of 12/1 is still available.

Ā 

Ā 

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, MarathonGuy1337 said:

I have yet to watchĀ Jujutsu Kaisen Season 1 is it any good? If it is I need to get it done before the secondĀ season drops

it is very good. Movie i enjoyed less

• Agree 1