ehh...guess i'll introduce myself

belle

HELLO PEOPLE...eh damn sorry about the caps lock :/ kinda new and don't know what i'm doing... hoping someone will help me i'd be thankful :)

Sure thing! I'll help you with whatever you need sorting. I'll PM you if you like and we can talk there :)

Welcome to Anime Forums! We're a very friendly community so don't be shy to go nuts and get involved here.

I hope you have a great time!

• Like 2

hiya Belle and welcome to the forums

we are all in different time zones so some may not be able to answer when you ask but fell free to ask if you need help I'm sure one of us will be able to help as soon as we can

or if you want you can PM us as well

so anyways besides questions feel free also to post thoughts or even general stuff or just anything thru out the forums , we even have a forums games section

anywho above all enjoy your self and ill see you on the forums x)

• Friendly 1

hiya Belle and welcome to the forums

we are all in different time zones so some may not be able to answer when you ask but fell free to ask if you need help I'm sure one of us will be able to help as soon as we can

or if you want you can PM us as well

so anyways besides questions feel free also to post thoughts or even general stuff or just anything thru out the forums , we even have a forums games section

anywho above all enjoy your self and ill see you on the forums x)

thank you so much, jeez everyone here is so damn nice :) i'll make sure if i ever need anything i message you or someone thanks for your welcome means a lot ciao for now!!

• Like 1

thank you so much, jeez everyone here is so damn nice :) i'll make sure if i ever need anything i message you or someone thanks for your welcome means a lot

easy done

feel free , if you ask ill answer best I can as soon as I can

ciao for now!!

soon

Edited by Guest

Welcome to the forums Belle-chaaan :)

I hope you'll like it here! If you ever need help just knock on my potato door and I'll be there ;)

No need to be shy as well! :) Everyone here is friendly :P

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums Belle-chaaan :)

I hope you'll like it here! If you ever need help just knock on my potato door and I'll be there ;)

No need to be shy as well! :) Everyone here is friendly :P

aww cheers off to sleep now cos it's late where i am but i'll make sure that i message you soon :) see ya

• Like 1

Hello there! Welcome to AF! I've only recently arrived here, myself, but I really like it, so far. :3

• Like 1

Welcome @belle , i hope you will enjoy your stay and ask up for any questions regarding the forums.

Sorry to disappoint you but...TEAM Emilia-tan!!! :P (although however rem is quite cute <3 )

[MEDIA=imgur]A37DcT7[/MEDIA]

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1

Welcome @belle , i hope you will enjoy your stay and ask up for any questions regarding the forums.

Sorry to disappoint you but...TEAM Emilia-tan!!! :P (although however rem is quite cute <3 )

[MEDIA=imgur]A37DcT7[/MEDIA]

thank you for the advice :)

ahh i love Emilia-tan!!!! <3