What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

5 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

0509 hours here and it's already 80F. WTH? Summer is supposed to be over, not getting hotter!!

It's not any better this side of the pond. 3:30pm and it's 32C, or 90F, and doesn't look like being any different for the next few days. 🥵

6 hours ago, Sakura said:

It's been almost cold the past few days so I've been outside in it enjoying it as much as I can, taking lots of photos. 

Congrats! It was pretty chilly here too, so much that we had the windows open all day. ^^ Unless that was Wednesday... sorry, sometimes the days blur together here. ><

7 hours ago, Sakura said:

It's been almost cold the past few days so I've been outside in it enjoying it as much as I can, taking lots of photos. 

Sounds good. I plan to go out tomorrow to take some photos of the local museum's narrow gauge railway that's having a running day, but looking at the weather forecast I think I'd melt before I got there.  Parking there is a problem so I can't go in my nice air-conditioned car and would have to use the bus, and the bus doesn't have air-con.

"Hey guys. It's me, your hippy-dippy weatherman. Tonight's forecast is sponsored by Johnson's Pest Control. Do you have termites, water bugs and roaches? Johnson's Pest control will get rid of the termites and water bugs while helping you <censored> the roaches! 

Tonight's forecast - Dark. With continued dark. Changing to mostly light in the morning."

...actually, it's about 76F and slightly humid. 

• Funny 1

It's getting fairly cold in the mornings, so much so that I'm beginning to start considering the possibility of having the central heating on for a couple of hours in the morning. But once the Sun is up and doing its thing the temp improves quite a bit.