What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

Bright and sunny and it feels reasonably warn, but what the outside temperature is is something I'll find out in about an hours time when I go out!

The weather was weird lately. It was cold, then hot, then it snowed, then there was tornado warnings.. I give up trying to figure it out lol

• Agree 1

It's been raining a lot lately, but it's also warming up more and more. But, I'm expecting that we're going to get one last cold snap here before Easter. It usually happens every year. Probably confuses the heck outta the trees after they've started putting out their leaves again. 😯

It was kind of cold but.. warm? I kind of like the weather lately it's okay enough to eat lunch outside on the pier which has been nice.

• 4 weeks later...

Cloudy at the moment.  It rained overnight.  Hopefully the rain was strong enough to at least rinse things off and my hayfever will get a break from the pollen.  It needs to clear up by Monday though.  We'll only be at 50% totality here in LA but I'd like to at least get a chance to see what I can. :)

It's a bright, but slightly cloudy day. The weather forecast is for it to reach 19C 🌞 later on today and with no rain expected perhaps I'll be able to cut the grass in the back garden which has got seriously long over the past few wet weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Been cloudy all day.. and pretty cold too with a lot of wind but it is the "Windy City" after all lol