What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

Warm and sunny. According to the weatherman we're in for a sort of mini-heatwave over the next few days, which will be nice. But it'll probably be over by the time I go away on holiday!

Looking out of the window we had a lot of rain overnight, this will not please my friend because their garage roof leaks!

bit windy and cold but nothing to bad, spent majority of the day inside watching movies. 

Cloudy & cooler. Looks like it rained at some point overnight. Went outside shortly after midnight to try to view the eclipse/bloodmoon, but couldn’t see it.

1 hour ago, Animedragon said:

I might go out in the garden later to try and sort out my rose arch so I can walk under it without being attacked by the roses.

Your more ambitious than I am :P 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Cloudy & cooler. Looks like it rained at some point overnight. Went outside shortly after midnight to try to view the eclipse/bloodmoon, but couldn’t see it.

Your more ambitious than I am :P 

I had a go at the rose arch. I claim a partial victory as they fought back and are vicious things. I deployed my ultimate weapon, a pair of secateurs, before staging a strategic retreat.  I will return! 

• Wow 2

1 hour ago, Animedragon said:

I had a go at the rose arch. I claim a partial victory as they fought back and are vicious things. I deployed my ultimate weapon, a pair of secateurs, before staging a strategic retreat.  I will return! 

I probably would’ve resorted to fire 😂

The sun came out here, but still expected to stay in the 70s(F), so about 10 degrees cooler than last week.

• Funny 2

was a nice day, did a bit of skating, sun was out but a bit of a breeze 

• Like 2

Was wet in the morning, then became dry but cold and then a sudden rain storm hit and it's been pouring down since.