What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

11 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

but I definitely prefer cooler temps as well, especially if there’s anything resembling humidity in the air.

Yeah, sucks when my glasses fog up the instant I step outside.

11 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

I’m good for anything up to the high 80s as long as I have at least a fan and plenty of something cold to drink

I lived 40 years in the country without a/c. Less than 10 years living in town with a/c has made me a weak :P 

Edited by Ohayotaku

Potential for storms again today, but at least getting a break from the heat through the weekend (high 70s to low 80s)

Dead grass everywhere, with the lack of rain and the amount of heat we are getting in Ohio, it's pretty evident that there'll be some dead grass forming. 
We've had some storms, but never long enough to keep the grass alive 😑 ... and tbh, it makes it harder to mow grass, because with patches of live grass growing with dead grass in the mix, that means I can never keep track of where I mowed...🥲

Can't wait for the winter, snow, cold, no mowing needed, just pure bliss of the dead winter nights - meaning I can dissolve into the wind chillingly. 💀

It's now 10pm and the outside temperature is still 25c.  The weatherman says that by next Sunday it'll be 34c.

I don't like the cold so really like the warm weather, but 30c+ is getting a bit too warm even for me!

8 hours ago, viruxx said:

It's been rainy all day long, but I guess that's a good thing.

Yes, we could do with some rain here.

But please not until the builder has finished painting my house and the paint has dried. 😄

• Funny 2

Going to be another HOT one today.

The supermarket opens in an hours time and when it does I'm off in the car, with the air-con on, to do my weekly shopping then I'm going to stay indoors out of the heat.

I much prefer warm weather to cold weather, but you can have too much of a good thing.

18 minutes ago, TheSmolestAnimeNerd said:

it's too warm, Scotland isnt meant to be this hot, or have summer for this long, send help

It's very warm down here in West London.  This evening its' currently 25c, but Sunday we're told it could be 32c rising to 39c on Tuesday.  I like the warm weather, but 30c is too warm for me!

2 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

It's very warm down here in West London.  This evening its' currently 25c, but Sunday we're told it could be 32c rising to 39c on Tuesday.  I like the warm weather, but 30c is too warm for me!

i seen that the bottome of England was supposed to hit over 40c and there an amber alert out for extreme heat. i think i would actually die, but we've been at 21c to 27c for far too warm, im dying at work everyday now

• Agree 1