Ashukatski

What is the Weebest thing you'e ever done?

3 minutes ago, Sasuke said:

That's gonna make me sound like an old guy. "Back in my day we didnt have no gosh darned nets to save us we fell on the ground and broke our ribs like men!"

Yes, like men!  We punch each other in the face just for fun.

28467908_10155064113657364_4016726564387866593_n.jpg.632d9425e85b51ca73f3c61d653ad233.jpg

• Funny 1

4 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Yes, like men!  We punch each other in the face just for fun.

28467908_10155064113657364_4016726564387866593_n.jpg.632d9425e85b51ca73f3c61d653ad233.jpg

spacer.png

While dressed up in cosplay like karate ninjas.

• Like 1

40+ years from now you are going to have really old people still cosplaying in their favorite outfits or the elderly trying to Naruto run and Kamahameha each other in the nursing homes.

4 minutes ago, Sasuke said:

40+ years from now you are going to have really old people still cosplaying in their favorite outfits or the elderly trying to Naruto run and Kamahameha each other in the nursing homes.

I can't wait.  I also can't wait for the 75-80 year old who are going to be beat boxing, and still trying to do those neko dances in the youtube videos.

• Funny 1

I'm looking forward to the Neko dancing too. Old grandmas in cat ears in the nursing home dance hall screaming, "This is lit!!", "This place is fire!". "I'm feeling so woke right now!".

Ok then, time to tell the truth of what's not to be told... HERE ARE SOME OF THE WEEB THINGS THAT I'VE DONE IN MY LIFE

1. NARUTO RUN FROM SCHOOL TO THE HIGHWAY

2. DANCE THE CHIKA DANCE INSIDE THE CLASSROOM

3. DOING THE JOTARO/DIO SCENE WITH MY FRIENDS

THERE'S QUITE A LOT BUT THAT'S ALL I CAN TELL.... FOR NOW...

2 hours ago, KeyDee said:

Ok then, time to tell the truth of what's not to be told... HERE ARE SOME OF THE WEEB THINGS THAT I'VE DONE IN MY LIFE

1. NARUTO RUN FROM SCHOOL TO THE HIGHWAY

2. DANCE THE CHIKA DANCE INSIDE THE CLASSROOM

3. DOING THE JOTARO/DIO SCENE WITH MY FRIENDS

You just reminded me that I used to practice the fusion dance with my friends.... Fuuuuu......sionn..haa!

lol

And then there was volleyball 🏐 

Serving the ball and shouting “Jump Floata” like in Haikyuu 😁