Nuh1000

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Diary entry:

I have been traveling for twelve months. Water supplies are low. Oxygen supplies are running slim. I don't think i'm going to make it back in one piece. nevertheless, i'm placing this message into a safety shuttle and sending it back to earth. Inside, it should hold a copy of this diary, the mission objectives, and all information regarding the planets orbit and pressure on surface.

If your reading this, and I haven't made it back, tell my wife I love her, and I will miss her greatly. She means the world to me.

P.S: Tell my brother that, in our little race, I WIN!

• Like 1

It was a day like any other....or so Ryuji thought as he prepared to watch the latest episode of Rewrite anime. About halfway through the amazing episode, a bright light flashed, blinding Ryuji. When his vision cleared, he found himself inside the anime. His wish of leaving the real world to live in the anime world had finally been granted so he shouts "I WIN!" He then assumes the role of the MC and has a fulfilling life within the anime never to return to the real world.

• 3 weeks later...

I Soooo didn't forget about this so I win! Is nuh even active could be hear for awhile :P

Don't worry, I knew you would come back!

(FYI, in every post, you need to say "I win" for it to count. That's the whole premice of the game)

So I win!!!!!!!!!