Yoh

ReverzerO

8 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

Hi, Im new here and I dont know how to start🤔 I tried uploading an avatar larger than 50kb but it skipped!

Anyway, nice to meet you all",

welcome! i hope u have a good time here on the forum and stick around ^w^, and just be yourself when u start out and strive to be ur best self too UvU

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sakura said:

Hi and welcome to the forums 💕 Hope you enjoy your stay and if you need anything or want to talk feel free to message me ~ 

Hehe I need a banner😅 I dont even know the standard size that fits in mobile and desktop mode🙄

--

And thank you guys for the warm wwlcome🤗

45 minutes ago, ReverzerO said:

Hehe I need a banner😅 I dont even know the standard size that fits in mobile and desktop mode🙄

--

And thank you guys for the warm wwlcome🤗

I'm not sure what the standard size is either for a profile banner lol

3 minutes ago, Sakura said:

I'm not sure what the standard size is either for a profile banner lol

I guess it autofit when you use jpg or static images! Desktop mode in android and the actual pc monitor are different! 

2 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

I guess it autofit when you use jpg or static images! Desktop mode in android and the actual pc monitor are different! 

For profile banner I just used a large wallpaper but I don't remember what size it is.

For signature banners I make those, and I usually use sizes between 400 - 500 length and 130 - 250 height, depending on the sig. I think my current is more like 775 length though and that fit the length of the posts. 

• Like 2

For a banner, as far as I can tell, it really does just autofit static images to it. Or you can move it up or down if it's too big to only see the part of the image that you want.

As far as the avatar issue you're having, I don't really know what to say. I used to use gifs as avatars, but I'm starting to use static images as avatars and it seems like it's less spazzy about it when I do. Not sure if this helps or not though, but it's really the only advice I have.

Otherwise, hey and welcome to AnimeForums.net! I hope you do decide to stay and chill with the rest of us. ^^

• Like 1

Ok thanks mates and for the welcome😊 now I got the ideas, i,ll try to use wallpaper maybe 1080x720 or those old images i have and can move to directions. 

And for avatar i guess i need to increase my posts🤔 like others, they can use atleast 800kb animated gif! As of now i can only upload 0.050mb, if larger it skipped. 

Edit: I can now upload 1.46mb for avatar, thank you😉

Also, apng dont work, it become static😅 i ll try on banner and signature😅

Edited by ReverzerO
  • Like 1

On the subject of avatars and sig images, and for what it's worth, my avatar is 600x600 and my sig image is 1000x124.

I tend to find animated avatars and sigs a bit distracting, especially if they have a lot of action or rapid changes. Personally I think the avatar you're currently using is excellent, it has just enough animation to make it interesting without being distracting.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

21 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

On the subject of avatars and sig images, and for what it's worth, my avatar is 600x600 and my sig image is 1000x124.

I tend to find animated avatars and sigs a bit distracting, especially if they have a lot of action or rapid changes. Personally I think the avatar you're currently using is excellent, it has just enough animation to make it interesting without being distracting.

Thanks😊 i think 600x600 is nice for static images to have better quality. 

Yes it s really distracting especially those converted one😆

My introduction is bit lengthen, lets see each other on other topics, thanks again for the welcome😊 ja~

• Like 1