Dragon

What was the last thing you bought?

11 hours ago, Beocat said:

Ummm....last thing I bought was two boxes of frozen pastry strips.  Already got the chicken in the oven roasting and later tonight I plan on making some chicken pastry from the broth.  Yummmmm.....  ^_^

I don't suppose you could share~? (o^.^o)

• Agree 1

Coconut Granola bar and 24 oz. Coffee... pretty much it for today, lol.

I finished my shopping today. I bought 4 new tops, a pair of jeans and two pairs of loose trousers. I literally spent 4 hours in the changing room deciding what to buy LOL.

A bunch of 32oz. Bottles of Gatorade for .88 each and Taco dip (love me some Taco dip)

Concert tickets and YES I AM SO PUMPED 

Two new games (Pokken Tournament & Harvest Moon: Hope of Life), finished paying off another game (Jurassic World Evolution) and started a preorder (Pokemon Let's Go Eevee Limited Edition). Also got blades for my razor, the second Pacific Rim and a complete series of an anime that I forgot the title of (forgive me its 1AM & my Husband is sleeping. I don't feel like turning on the lights & have him come at me like a zombie, biting my head off, lol). I will post the title of it when I wake up (if I can remember to do so).

A LOT of books. I got 50 books in total. Just to keep myself busy, I guess.

I also bought a new DVD player. The old one's pretty old and isn't functioning well.

I bought frozen berries for smoothies and eggs for egg salad! (I'm on a soft food diet at the moment)

On 6/26/2018 at 11:11 PM, AniMeFReaK said:

I also bought a new DVD player. The old one's pretty old and isn't functioning well.

I know the feeling. I remember as a kid I'd get the old and crappy DVD player in my room with a small box TV. I used to open the disc drive blow on it and if that didn't work I'd hit the top of the DVD player until it decided to read the disc. 😆😆

As for the last thing I bought... it was a cotton candy milkshake after work.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I bought my first Body pillow and i love it <3<3 No regrets whatsoever  

• Like 1

115F yesterday and 95 overnight.  Only 96 today but I finally broke down and bought an air conditioner for the bedroom.