What anime are you watching now?

Optic

So, I'm only on episode 6 right now, but I can't say I'm too impressed by Eureka Seven. So far, its just been a bunch of situational comedy that isn't all that funny. Hopefully, the MC can start becoming competent soon as well, as he is starting to get on my nerves. Even so, I still plan to give it till episode 20 or so before I really make up my mind as there are 74 episodes in the whole series, and if I don't think its good by then, I highly doubt I'll think the rest of it is good either.

So, I'm only on episode 6 right now, but I can't say I'm too impressed by Eureka Seven. So far, its just been a bunch of situational comedy that isn't all that funny. Hopefully, the MC can start becoming competent soon as well, as he is starting to get on my nerves. Even so, I still plan to give it till episode 20 or so before I really make up my mind as there are 74 episodes in the whole series, and if I don't think its good by then, I highly doubt I'll think the rest of it is good either.

Yeah, it's starts of sort of slow, but don't worry. Before even episode 20 things really start picking up! Oh, and technically there are 50 episodes, the other 24 are the sequel series.

• 2 weeks later...

Continuing rewatching Railgun again. Saten is my favorite character followed by Kiyama and Kuroko. I'm not a particular fan of Misaka as she just forces all of her naive ideals onto everyone else. Also, when Touma is involved, she becomes a generic tsundere.

Honestly though, I kinda wish that Saten was able to keep her power, and become a level 3 or 4 later on in the series. Perhaps this happens in the manga though, so I might check that later if thats the case.

I am currently watching the following:

Aikatsu

Fushigi Mahou Fun Fun Pharmacy

Sailor Moon Crystal

Moomins

Gundam Build Fighters

Go! Princess Pretty Cure

Goldfish Warning (SO FUNNEH)

Jewelpet Happiness

Watching Eureka Seven. I'm up to episode 23 now, and

I actually don't want Renton to return to the ship as I like Charles and Ray much better than the original cast. Also, Renton is the only one who I liked the character development of, as some of the others aren't developed enough yet, or you have Holland and Talho both of which I'm not particularly fond of anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Gintama, the latest series, titled Gintama°. Currently watching episode 2.

I could just kick back and laugh my day away with an entire marathon of Gintama. Man, I love this show. The new episodes are just as great.

Just finished Gintama° episode 3. Hilarious as usual, with even a heartwarming bit at the end...

followed immediately by a troll-ending that's part and parcel of Gintama.

Currently rewatching Nichijou. Might start watching Lucky Star alongside Nichijou as well, back to back. Oh, the laughs I'll have. lol

Kiseijuu. The dub-step in the first few episodes really annoyed me, but the story eventually won over. Even though I've already read the manga a few years ago, there are enough changes in the dialogues to keep me interested. It's not going to be like Daredevil or anything, but I think I'll have a pretty good time.