Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

Hataraku Maou-sama

Log Horizon

yowamushi pedal

One piece

Tonari no kaibutsu-kun

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Because of several reason, i don't have time to enjoy Fairy Tail about two months:'(:'(! What a unhappy thing!

Fairy Tail is my favorite.

Black Bulter

Dragon Ball! I like it when i was only 12 years old

Edited by Guest

yowamushi pedal

I'm currently in Yowamushi Pedal Season 2: Grande Road! I'm loving it!

• Like 1

I'm currently in Yowamushi Pedal Season 2: Grande Road! I'm loving it!

I am on episode 31of season 1.I am also loving it

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Have finished watching "Amnesia" loved it!

Working on Campione, Heavy Object, Akame ga kill and Aldnoah.zero

• Like 1

I am busy watching the second Yuru Yuri season and Loving it.

I am also watching a few other series but not as actively as I am with Yuru Yuri S2.

I finally finished Fate/Stay Night! Oddly I didn't know this was a sequel until halfway into season two so I'll be watching the original Fate Zero soon.

• Like 1

I finally finished Fate/Stay Night! Oddly I didn't know this was a sequel until halfway into season two so I'll be watching the original Fate Zero soon.

Actually, fate/stay night is the original, as fate/zero aired later. So, don't worry, you're watching them in the correct order.

Rewatching Railgun and Samurai Champloo on blu-ray. Surprisingly, the later actually looks nice upscaled to that quality.

• Like 2

Im currently watching multiple anime ^_^:

Hidan No Aria

Denpa Kyoushi

And re watching GTO (REALLY GOOD anime :D)

v image below is from Denpa Kyoushi v

CCO6pUzVEAAVU2P.jpg.d4182f2cc0e382f6551ee02c7287979f.jpg

Edited by Guest

Actually, fate/stay night is the original, as fate/zero aired later. So, don't worry, you're watching them in the correct order.

Rewatching Railgun and Samurai Champloo on blu-ray. Surprisingly, the later actually looks nice upscaled to that quality.

Interesting, I didn't know that. Then how come Fate Zero aired in 2011 and FateStay Night aired last year? Unless you mean story wise?

Interesting, I didn't know that. Then how come Fate Zero aired in 2011 and FateStay Night aired last year? Unless you mean story wise?

Actually, the one aired last year is a reboot. Fate/Stay Night originally aired in 2006 with the Saber's route from the VN. Fate/Zero was then adapted into an anime in 2011. Then last year, Fate/Stay Night that featured Rin's route, was adapted into an anime.

• Informative 1

I'm watching 2 still ongoing ones - World Trigger and Itoshi no Muco :)

2 already completed ones from last season - Comet Lucifer and Chivalry Of A Failed Knight :)

And 3 simulcasting ones of this current new season - Nijiiro Days, GATE S2 and Akagami no Shirayuki-Hime 2nd Season :)

I'm watching 2 still ongoing ones - World Trigger and Itoshi no Muco :)

I'm watching itoshi no Muco, too, and I love it :D Muco reminds me of my dog

• Like 1

I watching One Outs and it's so awesome. The main character is also amazing.

I'm watching itoshi no Muco, too, and I love it :D Muco reminds me of my dog

Shiba Inus are just so adorable, and Itoshi no Muco never fails to put the biggest smile on my face when I watch it every Saturday morning after I get up and out of bed :) It's such a feel-good and amusing little series indeed :)

• Agree 1

Gargantia, deadman wonderland and baka and test :)

A great triple mixture of sci-fi adventure, action horror and fun high school frolics there :)

Edited by Guest

A great triple mixture of sci-fi adventure, action horror and fun high school frolics there :)

I just finished gargantia, the feels!

I need a second season!

• Like 1

I started watching Arslan Senki last night :) My god, it's really bloody good already! I'm really enjoying it! Love all of the action battle scenes which are both bloody and brutal at the same time and the characters are just so awesome! Have been meaning to watch this series for a while now and am so glad that I've finally decided to do so now! :D

Edited by Guest

I started watching Arslan Senki last night :) My god, it's really bloody good already! I'm really enjoying it! Love all of the action battle scenes which are both bloody and brutal at the same time and the characters are just so awesome! Have been meaning to watch this series for a while now and am so glad that I've finally decided to do so now! :D

That reminds me that's its on my to watch list!, I should get onto it! But so many to choose from, I have like 50 currently watching series!

• Like 1