How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

10 hours ago, Zeref said:

Only 1 day left for you after today.

Today I have not much work so I am happy with that. I am going to go for a walk this afternoon at lunch time and get some fresh air and that usually also puts me in a better mood. 

Ya I'm glad for that, any longer and I would go nuts lol and then only 1 week left and I have finished my Bachelor's :)

So while I am still feeling pretty exhausted, I'm also really glad tomorrow is the last day of this and then school is basically over. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

9 hours ago, Zeref said:

I have a 3 day break from work this weekend and I am going to a BBQ tomorrow. I have never been to one of these in the USA so I am curious and excited what they do. 

Ah yes I am introducing you to your first American BBQ 🤣 It shouldn't be that crazy though since it's just a few of us. I'm kind of ready for tomorrow too because I really like the campfire my dad always makes to put smores on in the evening lol 

• Friendly 1

20 hours ago, Sakura said:

Ah yes I am introducing you to your first American BBQ 🤣 It shouldn't be that crazy though since it's just a few of us. I'm kind of ready for tomorrow too because I really like the campfire my dad always makes to put smores on in the evening lol 

I enjoyed this as today I had my first BBQ and cooking out experience with a lot of American foods that I was able to try that I have never had before. I had a good time so today I am feeling happy about that. Full of food now and ready for a nap. 

• Friendly 1

6 hours ago, Zeref said:

I enjoyed this as today I had my first BBQ and cooking out experience with a lot of American foods that I was able to try that I have never had before. I had a good time so today I am feeling happy about that. Full of food now and ready for a nap. 

Yep BBQ's are always fun! That's because = free food XD I think I ate too much today ~ I had a lil tummy ache earlier but all good now. 

• Agree 1