How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

I'm struggling to understand why a certain person at work is behaving the way they are over what I perceive to be such trivial matters... and losing respect for them in the process.

Bored honestly, kinda hungry, kinda cold. I want to do about 14 things but I don't want to get up to do any of them either @.@ 

• Like 1
  • Aww 1

10 hours ago, Sakura said:

Bored honestly, kinda hungry, kinda cold. I want to do about 14 things but I don't want to get up to do any of them either @.@ 

That's so often me. Especially on a cold, dark winter morning.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sakura said:

lol it's the same for me. i have a lot of games where im near finishing them but when i have to play them i don't feel like playing 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Animedragon said:

That's so often me. Especially on a cold, dark winter morning.

The cold really makes me want to do even less lol Just snuggle in a blanket on the laptop in front of the heater and watch tv. 

1 hour ago, Soramee_ said:

lol it's the same for me. i have a lot of games where im near finishing them but when i have to play them i don't feel like playing 

Relate, relate, relate~ I have so many games I need to get on and finish what I was doing on them but haven't felt like playing at all this week @_@ 

• Like 3

On 1/25/2024 at 5:59 PM, Animedragon said:

We all get days like that. ☹️

January and February are my least favourite months. Because they're too cold. 🥶

It s february and it s gettin warmer😊 dont know when the temp go below 10deg again🤔

Paranoid, as usual. Games help to distract me from thinking too much about it though. Otherwise, I feel kind of ok. I know I've felt a lot worse, so at least I'm not there right now.

Good  because I got to sleep in until 2 PM today lol it was nice not setting an alarm and just catching up on my sleeps

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

1 hour ago, Sakura said:

Good  because I got to sleep in until 2 PM today lol it was nice not setting an alarm and just catching up on my sleeps

I had a three day weekend as well and all I did was sleepppp. I probably should've finished my online work training, but I was exhausted from the weekday. Then I celebrated my little bro's bday which was a fun get together. Now, I'm cramming my training and I don't regret resting at all because of how energetic I feel! ^w^

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

1 hour ago, froggy said:

I had a three day weekend as well and all I did was sleepppp. I probably should've finished my online work training, but I was exhausted from the weekday. Then I celebrated my little bro's bday which was a fun get together. Now, I'm cramming my training and I don't regret resting at all because of how energetic I feel! ^w^

Wooo 3 day weekends are the best ~ I am energetic now too though from all the rest and it's getting later, I think I'll be reorganizing my bedroom or something at 2 am since I slept so much 🤭

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

It seems to be a distinct possibility that I might get to go back to Germany later in the year or early next year... hopefully. On top of that, I'm taking a trip to Chicago for the first time in April. Good, old wanderlust. So yeah, I'm quite excited! 😁

I'm more paranoid than usual. To the point where I'm pretty much tired of always walking on eggshells just for the sake of making mom and dad feel like I'm not losing my mind when it feels like I am. I'm not telling either of my parents that though. Or anyone else because they'd probably tell both of them. I'm worn out, exhausted, and frankly getting to the point where I don't see how any of it has any point. Unless to live is to suffer, which is starting to be my new philosophy on life.

16 hours ago, Sakura said:

Wooo 3 day weekends are the best ~ I am energetic now too though from all the rest and it's getting later, I think I'll be reorganizing my bedroom or something at 2 am since I slept so much 🤭

Yesss, I love organizing my room late at night. For some reason, doing anything at night feels so much more enjoyable! I wish I could be nocturnal lolz😆

2 hours ago, froggy said:

Yesss, I love organizing my room late at night. For some reason, doing anything at night feels so much more enjoyable! I wish I could be nocturnal lolz😆

I’m a night-owl too.  I hit my stride around 8-9pm.  Left to my own I will stay up until 3am.  And then get up at 10.. I don’t get along with mornings too well.  :)

• Wow 1

6 hours ago, froggy said:

Yup I'm way more of a night person, I feel the most awake after 10PMish most of the time, though I can't stay up that late on days I have school 🥺 I agree though, there is something so much better about doing stuff late at night when it's just peaceful and quiet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, efaardvark said:

I’m a night-owl too.  I hit my stride around 8-9pm.  Left to my own I will stay up until 3am.  And then get up at 10.. I don’t get along with mornings too well.  :)

I don't get along with mornings too well either. I can get up at 6am and appear perfectly normal, but I'm not I'm on autopilot and if anything happens that I wasn't expecting I'm totally confused. Once I've had my breakfast and a cup of tea my systems reboot and my brain starts coming back on-line. 🙂

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Sakura said:

Yup I'm way more of a night person, I feel the most awake after 10PMish most of the time, though I can't stay up that late on days I have school 🥺 I agree though, there is something so much better about doing stuff late at night when it's just peaceful and quiet.

I love staying up and lounging around because of the peacefulness.☺️ Although I have school, I'll stay up till 11pm reading comics anywayz... T_T I always regret it in the morning, but luckily I have yoga first period which brings my brain back online. 

• Like 1