How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

I'm a bit mixed up. On one hand, I'm hopeful and optimistic about the new year. On the other, I remember my dad's final few hours of life two years ago on this day, and I'm very sad.

I've been reminiscing a lot since the beginning of the year and getting stuck in my memories, its put me in somewhat of a sad mood but I'm trying to come out of it. Trying to have some hope and snap myself out of it ^^

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

• 2 weeks later...

I feel calm a sense of nostalgia, knowing all the people I used to know are doing wonderfully in there lives.

7 hours ago, viruxx said:

I am glad that this work day is over. Ugh... been off my game all day. 😩

We all get days like that. ☹️

6 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

Cold since December🥶 maybe February will get even colder😨

January and February are my least favourite months. Because they're too cold. 🥶

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Frustrated... Employees are where the biggest headaches are for me in my business. And I'll just leave it at that. 😒

2 hours ago, viruxx said:

Frustrated... Employees are where the biggest headaches are for me in my business. And I'll just leave it at that. 😒

I can sympathise with you there. I've never had employees, although I was a site supervisor for a while, and in our job teamwork was essential and there was this guy who was 100% not a team player. It took a while, and a bit of scheming, but I got him removed eventually.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wild Emotion said:

Is it the same reasons that you've told me before or something else?

Part of it is test stress because we had one today lol ~ The other part is over-thinking about the guy o.x

1 hour ago, Sakura said:

Part of it is test stress because we had one today lol ~ The other part is over-thinking about the guy o.x

Yikes! o.o Stress test sounds too intimidating for me to participate in. I'd rather fail. lol Y'know me though. ^^ There will probably be times where you won't be able to stop over thinking about the guy, but maybe if you try to distract yourself with some anime or games it might take your mind off of it. Even sleeping sometimes does the trick if you're tired enough.

15 hours ago, Sakura said:

Not really enjoying the Monday, feel kind of stressed out today. 

Hope you feel better today. 

Bit the same way today myself, feeling overworked and overwhelmed after having worked so many hours over the weekend and looking at a full week this week.

• Friendly 1

I feel terrible. 

I'm stressed from the semester ending in like two days. I have a lot of assignments to do, and projects that I haven't finished.  I don't know about my academic comeback this time😔 

My grades are mostly A's so I'm sure they won't tank too badly, but its not ideal since I used to have all A's and its just been recently that I've been overwhelmed by assignments. And then on top of all that, I'm sick, but I have to go to school anyways. 😭

• Friendly 1

2 hours ago, froggy said:

I feel terrible. 

I'm stressed from the semester ending in like two days. I have a lot of assignments to do, and projects that I haven't finished.  I don't know about my academic comeback this time😔 

My grades are mostly A's so I'm sure they won't tank too badly, but its not ideal since I used to have all A's and its just been recently that I've been overwhelmed by assignments. And then on top of all that, I'm sick, but I have to go to school anyways. 😭

That sounds bad news. Having to go to school when you're not well is bad at the best of times and if you've got lots of assignments and unfinished projects it just makes things worse.  Remember that there's only so much you can do so try not to stress out over what you can't get done. I hope you'll soon be feeling better.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

That sounds bad news. Having to go to school when you're not well is bad at the best of times and if you've got lots of assignments and unfinished projects it just makes things worse.  Remember that there's only so much you can do so try not to stress out over what you can't get done. I hope you'll soon be feeling better.

Omg that exactly what I needed to hear😭 I'm sure I'll be okay and that things will work out. I have a plan to work on some assignments and stress with my guardian!! Thanks sm!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, froggy said:

Omg that exactly what I needed to hear😭 I'm sure I'll be okay and that things will work out. I have a plan to work on some assignments and stress with my guardian!! Thanks sm!!

That's great. With that positive attitude you're going to do just fine.

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

7 hours ago, Sasuke said:

Hope you feel better today. 

Bit the same way today myself, feeling overworked and overwhelmed after having worked so many hours over the weekend and looking at a full week this week.

I do feel better today, I just hate Monday lol ~

19 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Yikes! o.o Stress test sounds too intimidating for me to participate in. I'd rather fail. lol Y'know me though. ^^ There will probably be times where you won't be able to stop over thinking about the guy, but maybe if you try to distract yourself with some anime or games it might take your mind off of it. Even sleeping sometimes does the trick if you're tired enough.

Well it was just like, an average test but it was stressful lol Yaaa I'm distracting myself with watching Boruto which is upping my mood 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sakura said:

I do feel better today, I just hate Monday lol ~

Well it was just like, an average test but it was stressful lol Yaaa I'm distracting myself with watching Boruto which is upping my mood 

Oh. lol I thought it was a test to see how someone handled stress. XD I'm glad that something helps lift you up when that happens. ^^

1 hour ago, Wild Emotion said:

Oh. lol I thought it was a test to see how someone handled stress. XD I'm glad that something helps lift you up when that happens. ^^

If it was that kind of test, I would have failed it miserably lmao

• Funny 2

16 hours ago, Sakura said:

If it was that kind of test, I would have failed it miserably lmao

Same.

Stressed this week. Only 1 day left though.

• Friendly 1