Uhm hello there.

Yachiru

Greetings to everyone on the forum. As I stated on my profile I am normally not one for anime forums due to..erm rather cut throat people. I can be very sensitive and what not. I respect everyone's opinions and thoughts on anime however I do reserve the right to disagree in a polite manner.

Anyway onto the introduction..you can call me Yachiru , I am 21 years old and I love playing visual novels, handhold console games, collecting anime and manga , anime magazines, anime art books. I collect a lot of blood plus stuff. Huge fan of Hagi (๑→‿←๑)! (I actually have a stuffed bunny I dressed up in a suit from build a bear who I believe is hagi.view it as stewie's relationship with rubert. ..but that is getting off topic. )

I am rather shy..even if I seem to ramble on and on. I love to doodle in my spare time. I have wallscrolls and posters taking up most of my room and I tend to name objects. For example my Air conditioner is named Chad. My bed is named Genra (From Dead or alive.) I know I'm weird. (◞ ๑⑈௰⑈)..hahaha..

Anyway I hope we can get along and I hopefully stay active on this site. I am more of a lurker then I am a poster...hopefully I can come out of my shell a bit more. Thank you for reading all of this.

• Like 1

@Xyro- Thank you very much, out of the anime forums I have seen/tried to partake in , I like this one a lot.

@Mecha- Haahaa thank you! I just can't seem to help myself when it comes to naming things ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

@Muco- Thank you! So far I am having a nice time.

@MetroMan- Hello and thank you! I am sure I will if I keep meeting nice people like y'all. Eheh.

@Davics- Thank you very much. I appreciate all the warm welcomes. (⁄ ⁄^⁄ᗨ⁄^⁄ ⁄)