Nice to meet you, everyone~

Lazuli

Hello! My name is Justyna and I'm 30 years old, but I don't feel it :) Most of my friends are younger than me and the age difference has never been important to me. I'm a BIG anime fan. I've been watching anime since it was available on TV. My adventure with Japanese animation didn’t start with One Piece or Bleach, but rather silly series like Kaiketsu Zorro, Dash! Kappei or Majokko Megu-Chan. Ever since I saw these shows, I've been hooked! Now I watch a couple of series every season. Favorite anime series include Kino no Tabi, Kaiba, Natsume Yuujinchou and FMA Brotherhood.

If you need an anime recommendation, feel free to message me^^ I've watched so many series that I'm confident I'll be able to suggest something for everyone!

I also prefer English to my own language, is it weird? :) I used to be an English teacher and a copywriter, but one day I decided that I just wasn't happy. So, I quit my job and started making a yaoi visual novel. To those of you who don't enjoy BL, I'm sorry but I just like the genre. I've always loved drawing BL manga but my family told me it wasn't a good way to earn money. But I've never been happier than now! I guess that's all :)

Hello! My name is Justyna and I'm 30 years old, but I don't feel it :) Most of my friends are younger than me and the age difference has never been important to me. I'm a BIG anime fan. I've been watching anime since it was available on TV. My adventure with Japanese animation didn’t start with One Piece or Bleach, but rather silly series like Kaiketsu Zorro, Dash! Kappei or Majokko Megu-Chan. Ever since I saw these shows, I've been hooked! Now I watch a couple of series every season. Favorite anime series include Kino no Tabi, Kaiba, Natsume Yuujinchou and FMA Brotherhood.

If you need an anime recommendation, feel free to message me^^ I've watched so many series that I'm confident I'll be able to suggest something for everyone!

I also prefer English to my own language, is it weird? :) I used to be an English teacher and a copywriter, but one day I decided that I just wasn't happy. So, I quit my job and started making a yaoi visual novel. To those of you who don't enjoy BL, I'm sorry but I just like the genre. I've always loved drawing BL manga but my family told me it wasn't a good way to earn money. But I've never been happier than now! I guess that's all :)

Yay a BL fan! Can we see your works?

Is the thing in the sig yours?

Yes, it's my first game :) Tomorrow I'll start a gallery thread where I'll be posting new sprites, backgrounds and CGs^^

Welcome to AF. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you! I already feel very welcome here thanks to you all :)

What signature? Maybe my theme is blocking it xD...

Here it is:

You can also wait for my Gallery topic :) I'd appreciate feedback <3 Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

Yes, it's my first game :) Tomorrow I'll start a gallery thread where I'll be posting new sprites, backgrounds and CGs^^

Thank you! I already feel very welcome here thanks to you all :)

Here it is:

You can also wait for my Gallery topic :) I'd appreciate feedback <3

Oh Wow 18+ dont know if i can handle that.... but Shinya looks cute <3

Oh Wow 18+ dont know if i can handle that.... but Shinya looks cute <3

Haha, don't worry, the demo is completely SFW :) And if you're going for Shinya, you're in for a surprise^^

ive already played the demo and i found it fun heheh

Ooh, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Who's your favorite character?

Edited by Guest

Ooh, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Who's your favorite character? i love haru

Yay, everyone likes the MC as it should be haha :D

Ok I'll try it, I love that your supporting LINUX!

I haven't had a Linux player since I started the campaign, only a few beta testers before. If you experience any problems, please let me know!

Yay, everyone likes the MC as it should be haha :D

I haven't had a Linux player since I started the campaign, only a few beta testers before. If you experience any problems, please let me know!

Will Do :)

Waiting till the end of the day when i can try it :)