favourite time of day?

belle

mine would probably have to be night because it's so nice and calm and everyone is asleep so the streets are quite and you can see bats and all the pretty lights out at night it's really nice :)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Wrong section, but oh well. :P A mod will probably move this later.

Favorite time:

When I'm not sleeping. I get to have a lot more fun!

Edited by Guest

mine would probably have to be night because it's so nice and calm and everyone is asleep so the streets are quite and you can see bats and all the pretty lights out at night it's really nice :)

I really like night, and early evening as well. <3

Early mornings can be beautiful in their own right as well, though.

I'd say morning.

If I am lucky, I can get dressed and ready to go, and get things out of the way, so that I can enjoy the rest of the day at my leisure.

Not to mention I feel safer on the streets in the morning, whereas night I feel like I need to be on guard too much, and makes me feel uncomfortable.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

To clarify my last post, I wanna say either morning or night, but because I stay indoors so often, it barely makes a difference to me. Also, since my sleep cycles tend to flip around so frequently, it's hard to keep track when I'd stay awake, day or night.

But if I have to pick, I'd say morning as well. Night time has its problems, like the inability to buy food, or the likelihood of bugs appearing. I hate bugs.

• Like 1

I'm not a morning guy sadly, I'm lazy and love my sleep so I'm going with night time, that's also when I watch most of my anime

• Like 1

Definitely evening.

I am really not a morning person at all and I am a complete blubbering mess early in the day.

By the time Lunch rolls around, I'm usually competent again xP

I'm at my best in the evening, when I have little in particular to do and I can enjoy not having any work to do :D

• Like 1

I'm not a morning person, I get stressed out during the day when others are around, and I can't sleep at night due to massive anxiety ...

Eh, I do like the times from 12-3ish though because no one's around ...

• Like 1

i actually really like the morning, like around 6-7 is a really peaceful but bright feeling.

i can never wake up early tho so the only time i see it is when my schedule is messed up beyond belief

• Like 1

I'm not a morning person, I get stressed out during the day when others are around, and I can't sleep at night due to massive anxiety ...

Eh, I do like the times from 12-3ish though because no one's around ...

ohh that's a shame :( but i'm glad you like some part of the day

i actually really like the morning, like around 6-7 is a really peaceful but bright feeling.

i can never wake up early tho so the only time i see it is when my schedule is messed up beyond belief

haha sounds like me :D

• Like 1

Definitely evening.

I am really not a morning person at all and I am a complete blubbering mess early in the day.

By the time Lunch rolls around, I'm usually competent again xP

I'm at my best in the evening, when I have little in particular to do and I can enjoy not having any work to do :D

oh haha yeah sounds cool living the easy life :)

As for me around 1 am- 4am cause everything is quiet and it's cold which is my favorite cause I'll get to be under my blanket and hug my pillow tight which is a very pleasurable feeling for me while watching anime and stuffs. :P

• Agree 1

For me it's evening.

I'm not a morning person at all, I can't really do any proper work before noon, so I usually procrastinate enough to only start doing my tasks at around 5-6 pm:D

• Like 1

As for me around 1 am- 4am cause everything is quiet and it's cold which is my favorite cause I'll get to be under my blanket and hug my pillow tight which is a very pleasurable feeling for me while watching anime and stuffs. :P

sounds very nice wouldn't mind doing that myself :) i'm always too sleepy to stay up till then tho

My favourite time of day?

Bedtime.

But really, there's things I like and dislike about each time of day. I'm the same way with the seasons too.

oh right cool what's you opinion on each season then I really like autumn and summer tbh :)

• Like 1

oh right cool what's you opinion on each season then I really like autumn and summer tbh :)

I really like summer because everything is so bright and sunny. But then I get sick of the heat.

I really like autumn because of all the colours, but I get sick of the eternal rain.

Winter is absolutely gorgeous. But I'm a wimp with the cold lol.

Spring is FLOWERS and everything in bloom and generally really colourful. But allergies.

Actually I get allergies in autumn too. And the summer......

I don't get allergies in the winter! But I still take allergy meds...because I'm allergic to the cat....

I like seasons. I like weather. I don't like seasons. I don't like weather. Basically I like a season and associated weather, until I get sick of it.

• Friendly 1

I really like summer because everything is so bright and sunny. But then I get sick of the heat.

I really like autumn because of all the colours, but I get sick of the eternal rain.

Winter is absolutely gorgeous. But I'm a wimp with the cold lol.

Spring is FLOWERS and everything in bloom and generally really colourful. But allergies.

Actually I get allergies in autumn too. And the summer......

I don't get allergies in the winter! But I still take allergy meds...because I'm allergic to the cat....

I like seasons. I like weather. I don't like seasons. I don't like weather. Basically I like a season and associated weather, until I get sick of it.

yes i understand what you mean haha i struggle with allergies a lot too :3 most people do it think

• Like 1

Morning to noon. Specifically around 8:30am to 2pm.

Because I always play League of Legends with my favorite human being around that time xD

aww that's really cool bet it's really fun!! do you play any other games? :D

• Like 1

aww that's really cool bet it's really fun!! do you play any other games? :D

Yeah, I do play Dota, AQW, Dawn of War, Call of Duty, and uhh... hentai games. tee hee

But I don't really enjoy them that much now cuz I play them alone. Playing games is much more enjoyable if you play it with someone important.

Yeah, I do play Dota, AQW, Dawn of War, Call of Duty, and uhh... hentai games. tee hee

But I don't really enjoy them that much now cuz I play them alone. Playing games is much more enjoyable if you play it with someone important.

yeah games are always better with friends :) i don't really play many cos i don't have time like i used to cos i'm studying for my GCSEs :/

My favorite time of the day is actually early morning, if I could ever get back in to the routine of waking up early. There is nothing more beautiful than a sunrise, morning dew and birds waking up. I am actually quite happy around that time of the day.

I find myself being up most nights, but I actually am not the biggest fan of night time. My moods are weird around that time.

I do rather love a mid-day nap though lol