EnviousEnvy

What Did You Do In Gaming Today

@Seshi Yeah to be honest Fortnite looks intimidating to me with how the combat plays out and the building aspect hahah.

• Like 2

I tried Fortnight a bit when it first came out.  The most popular battle royal mode seemed a bit too.. frantic(?) for my tastes.  Slightly better than a straight-up arena-type game, but I like my games a bit more chill.  I'd probably be more compatible with the co-op creative mode but finding players for that has been difficult.  My linux platform isn't supported anyway so if I'm in that sort of mood I'll likely just go back to my tried-and-true Minecraft.

• Like 2

So, a few nights ago, I platinumed Horizon Zero Dawn (after realizing I was literally one trophy away, I decided to just do the legwork for the last few Grazer dummies I had missed. I actually had to reteach myself the controls first.). Then I saw with a second playthrough I could do the same with Until Dawn (I need to make a lot of bad decisions this time lol) so off to acting like I'm actually a character in a thriller movie instead of being the intelligent person I am who stays cool under pressure. It's sad and fun at the same time....hear a banging on a door when you know there is danger afoot? The smart me would walk away...the thriller movie me must not stop myself from opening it lol. Anyways, this will end horribly wrong. I'm going to make sure of it... 😈

• Funny 1

Haven't done crap for gaming. I have finally got a Twitch schedule going. Other than that I've been watching my fiance play Kingdom Hearts 2.

I finally platinum'd Until Dawn today. The second playthrough got me noticing things I missed the first time around. It was made all the more difficult by my coughing during the 'don't move' parts. Lol...not a good game to play when you are sick.

On 4/24/2019 at 3:13 AM, Beocat said:

I finally platinum'd Until Dawn today. The second playthrough got me noticing things I missed the first time around. It was made all the more difficult by my coughing during the 'don't move' parts. Lol...not a good game to play when you are sick.

Dude no matter what I do I can't keep Samantha (I think it was) alive. The only one I can't, ugh.

Mortal Kombat (PS4)

Started this game last night and I'm really liking it so far.

11 minutes ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Dude no matter what I do I can't keep Samantha (I think it was) alive. The only one I can't, ugh.

Mortal Kombat (PS4)

Started this game last night and I'm really liking it so far.

Well...you can be really ultra super still (she is the hardest at the end to keep alive) or you can cheat and put the controller on the couch and just not bounce and just reach over to make decisions as needed. My first time through my wrist and arms were too weak to hold the controller still. This time I had the strength, but not the lack of coughing lol.

Just grinding away on some Dark Souls after revisiting the game through the PS4 remastered version. I've been wanting to dust off Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories for the PS1. Kind of miss it. Earlier I was playing some F-Zero for the SNES. That soundtrack never stops being awesome. 😁

Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (PS4)
I finished my Daily Challenge. I'm currently in third place for the leaderboard if I am not mistaken and I hope to make more progress each day. I was previously in 15th place.

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker (PS4)
I'm currently participating in the Ninja World League, I hope to be able to get the rewards in the next two weeks, but  I need to look up what the rewards even are. I made adjustments to my skills and equipment, in order to have a much better experience in the game.

just catching up on what's new in the latest version of minecraft v1.14..

I played around on Minecraft, mainly coming up with things I wanna try on my realm. The realms service is nowhere remotely near as flexible as getting a regular server, but I very much appreciate I can have 3 separate saves/worlds so I can essentially have private ones with certain friends then a big one for everyone. 

If anybody happens to want an invite to it once it's ready let me know. Only good friends of mine and myself are on it so it'll be peaceful and friendly~

Distracted some Chainsaw Maniac's with laughing clown balloons while I rescued my neighbours by blasting zombies with my retro water gun. 😆

thumb.20190428_040427.jpg

• Like 1

Since the rig is torn apart, not much.  I logged in, got my daily stuff in Alchemist Code, and that's about it.  Hopefully in a week or so I'll get around to getting all my stuff hooked back up and back into AC7 ahead of the season pass materials.  I have so many other games I really should be getting to - too many are still wrapped in plastic.

Sea Of Thieves (Xbox One)

Dude I really wish I would of gotten this game on release day instead of now. Legit it's pretty fun. However it sucks trying to man a huge boat all by yourself, lol.

Days Gone (PS4)

Just started this game tonight. Did some of the missions like helping the nearby camp and trying to keep Boozer alive. Those nasty freakers scare the crap out of me sometimes especially when you accidentally run into a huge horde, ugh.

Posted (edited)

The Wolf Among Us (Xbone)

I'm doing a replay of the series (played and beaten it on PS3) but it's my first time playing it on a current gen. It's still one of my favorite games along with TWD. Honestly I'm so depressed that Tell Tale Games went out of business. Now I'll never see another season of The Wolf Among Us... 😥😥

Jurassic Park (PS4)

Been nearly a year since I played this game (around August 2018) but only because I've been dreading that I would have to restart the game since my fiance accidentally deleted the game off the console. Well I decided that restarting it wouldn't be so bad since I probably forgot half of the controls anyway. However after downloading the game and getting to the main menu I come to find out that my saves are okay. So that instantly put me in a good mood. I might buy some of the dino packs later too.

Edited by EnviousEnvy
I'm human and make mistakes too

Watched a walk through of Mario Kart 8. Found it pretty entertaining, and honestly makes me want a Switch more.

Watched some castle defense in Conan Exiles just now at lunch...

For now, back to work...

Looks like no one in the Guild I joined on Injustice 2 has been on in weeks. I've been soloing the whole Multiverse. 😭 On the upside, I really want to see Ryan Choi in a movie or television show now.  

• Like 1

Dance-fevered and guitar heros make room.  Looks like the VR crowd is bustin' out too.  (Audica should have used this 'tubie for their ad instead.)

I completed Black Mesa, albeit the devs still are working on the Xen area so I will have to revisit it at some point. Onto Half-Life 2 now~

The Wolf Among Us (Xbone)

I finished episode 3 and I honestly feel bad for Bigby. It's like no matter what choice you select the other Fables shit on him. I understand that in the books he was a horrible Fable but now he's just trying to turn himself around and keep the others alive. As For Snow, she just needs to quit being such a b***h to Bigby. I understand she's his boss but the way she comes off is a little irritating and I'm surprised that Bigby still tolerates it even though he has a major crush on Snow.

Persona 5 (PS4)

I'm still stuck on Kaneshiro's distortion. I can't seem to find a way into the dang basement and all those cameras... 😱 I keep running into their sight because I keep forgetting about them, oops.

Posted (edited)

Nothing.  :(  Been trying to find some time to get back to minecraft now that my brother's updated the server to 1.14, but rl is not cooperating.  Tried playing for an hour yesterday after work but ran into technical difficulties & never got around to logging in.  I really want to play with the new village/raider dynamics.  Maybe sometime this weekend if the weather doesn't let me do the yardwork that needs doing.

Edited by efaardvark

Nothing new been playing black ops 2 on PS3 to level up I have my ups and downs depending on the lobby sometimes you be having the classic campers and cheaters that ruin the game smh 

• Like 1

The Sims 4 (PC)

Haven't played this in a few weeks so decided to progress on my Sim's celebrity path.

Stardew Valley (Switch)

Just downloaded this game over the weekend and so far I'm hooked. I haven't been able to actually sit down and play it for a longer period of time just because my weekend has been quite busy. However I did get started on my farm and did some foraging as well. Definitely going to sit down and actually put some time on it sometime Sunday, lol.

• Like 1

Not doing a lot of intense gaming.

Poker with friends and dead by daylight with friends.

But nOt long ago I created a New steam account for achievement hunting. Every thing I play there I will go for 100%.

• Like 1