What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

2 hours ago, Beocat said:

@Xyro I'll never grow tired of that game either!

It's just soooooo good!

I'm pumped for when the next update for the game drops! I'm hoping that there are even more things to do in the valley! ^-^

Stardew Valley (Switch)

Still trying to make it to the last level of the mine and have been fishing like crazy besides farming. I am working at making 50000 coins to make a nursery. 

The only thing I dislike about marrying Sebastian is the fact that they added another room onto the bedroom for his computer and some of his other things. I understand that his job is programming but adding another room onto the bedroom is a little weird (in my opinion anyway). Why not add it to the livingroom or even the kitchen or even making an upstairs attic just for his things would of been nice.

More KSP!!  Just kind of grinding for cash, but I managed to upgrade most of the buildings in the KSC (Kerbal Space Center) including the tracking station.  This means I have maneuver nodes!  I always just upgraded the tracking station before I did anything else so I never really realized it, but after trying to get to the Mün without them a couple days ago.. manuever nodes are underrated!  Being able to plan exactly where you're going BEFORE lighting the engine .. what a concept!  :D

I also did a tiny bit of minecraft.  I loaded a snapshot of 1.15 to play with the bees and behives, but I only played for about 10-20 minutes.  Found a hive, got stung by the bees.  Honey seems like it will be a good food.  Couldn't figure out what to do with honeycomb though.  Getting it makes bees angry and they'll come after you and sting you, so it must be useful for something, but I couldn't figure out what.  The bees died too, just like they do in real life when they sting someone.  Kinda sad, actually.  There should be some way to get honey/comb without getting stung.  :(

1 hour ago, Beocat said:

@Xyro you could fit another row in there ...

I could, but I have a bud who is a stickler for efficiency.... 😜

...My farm is the most efficient non-efficient farm going at this point XD

(To be fair, the coffee gets done so quickly that I never really get the time to fill all the barrels before it all pops anyway. its more there as a pass time if I have nothing else in that day to do, since most of my farm is automated and the only things I have to check are the animals and slimy-slimes :D)

Edited by Xyro

Experimenting with kdenlive (first time I've used it) on some footage from my KSP play.  This clip is from the blooper reel.  Everything was going fine until... a very Kerbal moment.  Revert!  Revert!  :D 

On 8/24/2019 at 9:16 AM, Xyro said:

image.thumb.png.c6ac0e6d470fd412517e04dc34c2addf.png

....Makes me wonder if ill ever get tired of this game.... probably not XD

Nope never. There's nothing tiring about it, lol. There are days that I find out I stayed up pretty much all night grinding in this game. I don't honestly know why I am really into farming games (and yes I know there's more to Stardew Valley than farming but the farming aspect is what drew me). It all came down to Farming Simulator 17, after that I've been looking more and more for farming based games. Then this one caught my eye on YouTube after that I've actually been quite satisfied, lol.

Speaking of which:

Stardew Valley (Switch)

Finally got every single heart of Sebastian and got a star fruit (sweet). Also was able to find enough hard wood for my nursery and that also got completed. Now gonna decorate it.

Black Ops 4 (PS4)

Fiance has been begging me to play this with him and a friend recently and so I played a few rounds of zombies with them.

Digimon Story Cyber Slueth (PS4)

Got back into this game again. As much as I love Digimon and pretty much everything Anime related, this game kind of drags so I mainly play this for lulz.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Been scanning for KSP info from #paxwest today.  Rumor says there will be some new game footage and announcement(s) released, though opinions vary on whether it will be about 1.8 or 2.0.  (Already a confirmed rumor that 1.8 will get a Unity bump and performance boost, though at a cost of DX9 compatibility.  Personally I'm totally ok with that tradeoff, though some laptop players might think differently.)

Stardew Valley (Switch)

Grinded a few more hours into this game. Still hoping Sebastian asks for a baby soon, lol. 

Man of Medan (PS4)

Started in on this over the weekend with my fiance. Was kind of depressed with how they did two player local. Oh well, story is pretty interesting and it does remind me a tad bit of Until Dawn.

Edited by EnviousEnvy

My hubby recently bought a Pandoras Box, arcade console. I played Pac Man, and Mrs. Pac Man.. I suck right now lol also, I'm very rough on the controls of arcade units. I'm one of those people that pushes the controller buttons extra hard and fast as if its going to impact the outcome 😛 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Seshi said:

My hubby recently bought a Pandoras Box, arcade console. I played Pac Man, and Mrs. Pac Man.. I suck right now lol also, I'm very rough on the controls of arcade units. I'm one of those people that pushes the controller buttons extra hard and fast as if its going to impact the outcome 😛 

That looked like a nice unit.... actual arcade-style joystick and buttons, and even a second set for another player.  I was thinking of getting the "coffee table" version myself, but I'd probably play  with it too much!  The last thing I need is another way to waste time!  :)

• Like 1

Sims 4 (PC)

Was in a building mood after work so I decided to spend a few hours working on a vet clinic.

Persona 5 (PS4)

Spent about an hour on this just because I couldn't find a save point the other night and I had to get some sleep (wouldn't let me save at all). 

Stardew Valley (Switch)

Bought a couple heaters for my barns and coops for the upcoming winter month. Also spent some time slaughtering monsters in the mine as well as some fishing.

• Like 1

Played Stardew Valley today. Between work, storm prep and being sick I haven't done much for me lately so I just wanted to enjoy myself. Played a few days of summer and I'm so relaxed (still coughing up my lungs) now and feeling better. I haven't done much but sleep lately, (often on the couch, midsentence) and it was nice just having fun watering my crops, spelunking, and staying up till 2am (at least she can last that long lol). The simple life.

Still focusing on foraging with mostly seasonal seeds, tappers, and honey (yeah, honey is farming but I consider it foraging style farming ;) ). 

• Like 1

Finally got my village the way I want it.  Well, for now anyway.. are these things ever "done"?  Yes, that's rhetorical.  Ready for the next raid group at any rate.  With this latest build I think I should be able to handle almost everything defensively.  I can handle the first few groups of illager raiders.  It is when we get to the last couple groups with evokers and illusionists things get a bit dicey.   (I'm on "hard", so no supereverything diamond equipment with a supporting 4-tier beacon. Not yet anyway.)  I still don't know what to do about the vexes summoned by the evokers however.  A good bow and a good set of armor helps, as can hiding behind the golems. :D But things can still quickly go bad if I'm not real careful. 

2019-09-09_21_14_46.thumb.png.47e4bf27d7fbee3dd6ddbd9a30d650bd.png

2019-09-09_21.17.03.png

• Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 6:23 PM, Beocat said:

Haven't gamed yet today, but going to tonight! Getting pumped for the new update to release on PS4!Screenshot_20190909-192106_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a459e6262b26af98fa48eda819eff34e.jpg

Any word if this will be for the Switch as well?

Stardew Valley (Switch)

Didn't do much with this game recently. Almost to my second year of winter.

Sims 4 (PC)

My celebrity family is expecting their second child. Not sure now whether to make the oldest focus on being a doctor and eventually moving near the beach so she can fish and dig for shells (her hobby) or change her career completely and have her follow the path of a witch... hmm...

Persona 5 (PS4)

Working on Futaba Sakura's palace currently. I feel incredibly bad that she blames herself for her mother's death and how most of her family treats her. 

• Like 1