EnviousEnvy

What Did You Do In Gaming Today

Played a bit of Dead by Daylight abd Minecraft today.

Edited by ArchieKun

Haven't done any gaming over the weekend because it was my birthday (5th of July) so I was out of town. 

Anyway, I got a controller for my Switch for my birthday (my old one went missing during the move and I was devastated) from my fiance. So now that I'm home I'm gonna give it a go.

Stardew Valley (Switch)

Focused more on planting and doing some minor quests for the other villagers to up my relationship status with them.

Sims 4 (PC)

Back to playing with my celebrity family and the two newly weds are now having their first child. Haven't done an actual family in a long time (normally only have a single sim).

Stardew Valley (Switch)

Been working my way through the mines and fishing to make more money. Also finally got Sebastian to be my friend.

Otherwise I've been more into watching anime lately than gaming.

• Like 1

Been feeling really lousy/restless/uncomfortable recently, and since everything is pretty much ready for the big day and I'm just in waiting mode, I picked up my first video game in months to help pass the time. I logged into Fallout 4 and started up where I left off, right in front of Nuka World. Picked up lots of junk while making connections with the gang leaders and went back to my 'main' settlement to unload. Had one of those 'oh... oh dear' moments. Like damn what was I thinking when I built this?

I ended up going full home makeover and shredding the entire base and rebuilding it from the ground up with efficiency in mind. Happiness skyrocketed. I did this over the course of two nights while collecting star cores in between. Turns out you can find a butt ton of copper in robot-infested Nuka-Galaxy, which is always a scrap I'm hurting for. 

Only thorn in my side has been the Vault-Tec Rep who refuses to get a job, can't send him anywhere, just mopes around complaining about how nice my skin is compared to his. Someone get this ghoul a tube of Hada Labo and some witch hazel toner. 

Been super busy with work and life but squeezed in a little gaming here and there (more gaming than anime).  I plugged in my PS3 and pulled out Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and started replaying Kingdom Hearts.  Oh, the memories!  Oh the music (so sad and sweet...my kind of music)!  I probably spent an hour just taking my time loving on the opening (I wish Disney had some stained glass windows made like in the game)...5 hours in and I'm still on the Destiny Islands lol!  I'm about to leave the Islands, but it feels good to have beaten Riku and named my own raft.  I spend far too much time soaking in the music in that game and reliving my memories. 

Other than that, been playing Island Living on the Sims4.  Enjoying it, but thinking about going back to my farm again lol...

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Stardew Valley (Switch)

Almost captured all of Sebastian's hearts. He really makes you work for his attention, lol.

FB_IMG_1563081417112.jpg

• Silly 1

If I am being honest I did not do much gaming related this week apart from play some GameCube with my brother and friend.

• Like 1

The Sims 4 (PC)

Got my Celebrity family's first baby to grow up into a toddler. Not sure where I want to go from there (as in skills and future career).

Pokémon Let's Go Eevee (Switch)

Haven't played this in month so I figured I would jump back into the game. I'm so far behind in this game, oops.

Checked out Warface today, since I’ve finally got Xbox live. It’s got good graphics, shots looks real and the environment was good. Been too long since I’ve played CoD to compare it, but I’d say the CoD maps were much more detailed. Still, challenging and fun to figure out a new game/ different gameplay.

RIght now I have a PS4 Pro, Switch, Vita, 3ds, and PC. Besides my backlog I am currently playing Ni No Kuni 2, Bloodstained, and patiently awaiting Fire Emblem Three Houses.

Edit: misread the topic a bit. I chipped away at Ni No Kuni on ps4 today.

Edited by Castigear
  • Like 1

BioShock (PS4)

Bought the entire collection simply because it was on sale. I only ever played the first one on PS3.

The Isle (PC)

Bought the Isle on Steam after hearing about it from a friend. Pretty cool game, not sure though if it's something I would put hours into like let's say, Stardew Valley, lol.

Little Friends (Switch)

Downloaded this game simply because it reminded me of Nintendogs for the original Nintendo DS and honestly I was hoping it was. It's vaguely similar but very lacking to say the least. Still, it's enjoyable for what it is.

The Sims 4 (PC)

Been into building homes lately and uploading them to the gallery. Didn't play very much with any of my sim families though. 

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Switch)

Played a little of this during the nasty line of storms I've been having. More to keep the anxiety at bay than anything else.

• Like 1

Stardew Valley (Switch)

Finally got Sebastian to date meh! Yes, I feel somewhat accomplished now. Lol.

Until Dawn (PS4) 

Because I'm excited for the developers of Until Dawn's next horror game I wanted to do a replay of this (and the fact I still can't seem to keep Sam alive, oops). Anyway, I'm currently on Episode 4. 

Shining Resonance Refrain (Switch)

Got this as a late surprise bday gift from my best friend. Just started it tonight and so far it's pretty interesting. 

Stardew Valley (Switch)

In about the 7 or 8th day of Summer in my second year. Been focusing on earning more coin and farming than anything.

Stardew Valley (Switch)

Finally proposed to Sebastian and he said yes. All that hard work and I got him!

Witcher 3 (PS4)

Have never beat this game and as I was reorganizing my game shelf I came across it; Decided to give it another go.

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)

Because of the summer sale event going on for PS4 games I downloaded the G.O.T.Y edition and now my brother can have his back (I haven't finished this game all the way through yet but I'm determined to do so).

• Like 1

@EnviousEnvy I'm so envious of all your time this past month in Stardew >_> even now, I'm using my first day off in over a month cleaning house instead of playing Stardew Valley 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭  I hope you have better luck with Sebastian than I did. Even keeping him at full hearts and giving gifts every now and then he'd get all moody on me. Was I not a good wife?  I'm forever Shane now! 😁