What is your favorite animal?

LonelyPoet

I've owned dogs, cats, turtles, hamsters, birds, newts, frogs, lizards, spiders, various insects, and snakes.  (So far.)  They're all cool in some way, but of those dogs are my favorites, no contest.  They are social creatures that you can interact with, even talk to, and have them respond in kind.  Cats are probably second, but they're kind of assholes.  :D  They just want to be fed and scratched, then it's like, "Don't bother me, Human."

• Funny 1

On 4/12/2019 at 8:18 AM, LonelyPoet said:

What's your favorite animal and why. I'm finding myself becoming a dog person.

tumblr_n15aq2KPov1s2yegdo1_400.gif

dogs are the only choice for me

i mean, we have cats too, but i love my doggos more to be honest

they are, after all, mans best friend xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

If it's a choice of any animal then I agree with Otaku Gamer and it's dragons (but then you all guessed that didn't you?🙂).

Otherwise it'll be dogs, we always had a dog in our house. Sadly I don't have one now because I now live on my own and as I'm out a lot and go to places I couldn't take a dog it wouldn't be fair or kind to leave the dog alone in the house.

I would never have a cat it's not that I dislike cats, they're quite nice animals, but they have a habit of jumping up onto things and any cat that jumped up onto my model railway would be seriously in trouble!! 😡