-
Posts
1,992 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
42
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by brycec
-
Just because you're a newbie, does not mean that there is not anything interesting about you, especially since one or more people went through my bio on my personal site when I first introduced myself. Let's see, did Anohana make you cry, and if so, how badly?
-
Kind of hard to come up with unique questions too often, especially since you ask about dragon lol I a lot. Let's see, Hannibal Lecter invites you dinner, but he will not tell you what you will be having, would go?
-
Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck, and how would you claim victory?
-
Ah, no going until one left standing? Since there is voting among the players about who leaves, it makes sense, but still a bit disappointing, as seeing two people struggle with the internal conflict and start going after the other seems a bit like fun. Don't tell me are doing this because of my dark humor and high activity, huh? Well, over my dead body! Seriously though, I am not too sure I can join in, because Internet here has been flaky here recently, as interesting as things sound.
-
Did you know that Hannibal Lecter first appears in books, before the movies were ever released. Like most people, I was familiar with the name because of the movies, though I never saw the movies, but when I read Detective Conan Volume 19, I found out that there were indeed books. they can be found at Amazon and a few other places.
-
In the past, I bought quite of DLC for Sims 3, and a few things for Sims 4, but not as much now. Only DLC I got, other than game OSTs off Steam, in the Season Pass for Narcissu Tenth anniversary, so that I would get all the games in the collection (got the OST for free because of it too).
-
I found this community via an internet search for anime community, since could not really back into the mold over at DCTP, nor could I find too many topics in DCTP that I could contribute to.
-
I have considered doing that myself, since I need something to watch, but I have not had much luck of liking the things people recommended me, other than one particular anime. Nowadays, I just try to find something that might be interesting and watch a few episodes. It never really hurts though to try.
-
I used to utilizes names of fictional characters that I like, whether they be from detective, mystery, and crime fiction works, or anime. I have went by: gotenks05 shinichi (on at least one board) and a few other variations. However, my current user name is pretty close to my name, and since my name is fairly common, I can essentially hide myself in a forest of the thousands that have my name.
-
What animal would you ride into battle with?
-
What would you do if had 999 centillion dollars?
-
I would find out what that particular barista likes and spend time with them, while rewarding them with their favorite treat every time they do something right. After a while, I would lie to them and them that I would be able to get them want they really want if they follow me, and tell them know that we might become the first to achieve it. After the barista is fully under my control, I would hand them a gun and send them to hunt you down and do whatever it takes to lower your guard. Next item: newspaper
-
I see. It's no problem.
-
Sure you would not want T-Rex? Anyway, for the real question, would you do if you were paid in unrolled pennies instead of cash or check for your work?
-
What animal would you ride into battle with?
-
Not good to hear zoop. I hope you feel better. Cy~ is there to listen to you too I am sure, but if needed I am available to talk.
-
What was your favorite route in the Clannad VN?
-
This really annoying to me too. Honestly, people don't seem to listen, and is one of the times I have little to no patience.
-
I'm laughing about it because the trend died out for a while and was revived thanks to her doing so many posts. I am still grateful though for her doing that, as it keeps me from getting bored. Let's see. What animal would you take into battle (can be prehistoric, recently extinct, currently living, or something only exists in folklore/myth/fiction)?
-
Hate double posting, but thread already paginated before I could include this. Yes, it is the old man.
-
Yeah, really. It is old enough to be listed on Project Gutenberg as being public domain in the US and first published in the 1800's.
-
You're forgetting about A Christmas Coral, the book that so many studios have based movies on. Scrooge comes from there, and is older than Disney's character.
-
Well, these days, quite a bit, but if I am busy or engrossed in something, then I will not bother. I have logged in a lot recently, though not enough to distract me from what I am doing.
-
Did not seem like you were seeking pity, just more of trying to explain yourself, though I was kind of worried that if you and I had somehow that you might hurt me, due to your feelings of suspicions for your own genuine friends. I try and explain myself a lot, so that people know where I am coming from and that my own struggles are not that different from others, even if I have challenges nobody else has.
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.