What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

• 2 weeks later...

It's "california freezing" weather, which is to say upper 30s to lower 40s (F) overnight.  :D  The bigger issue is a wind warning for this evening through Thursday, with gusting winds on Thursday getting to over 80 mph.  Not sustained but that's basically category 1 hurricane level.  People unlucky enough to be in one of the canyon areas that can channel the winds will see even higher gusts.  (That would be me.)  The high winds and maybe even snow flurries mean near zero visibility on the "grapevine" freeway to the north and the 14 freeway to the east of Los Angeles.  (North and a bit west of me.)  Don't know what all that wind will do to the wind chill but I'm getting cold just thinking about it.  🥶 Time to dig through the closet for the heavy jacket for sure.

It's getting colder now, and we are supposed to have a huge snowstorm hit tomorrow and I am sooo ready ❄️

We're going to get some rough weather here tomorrow evening. Rain, possible flash flooding and strong winds from that big storm system going up the East Coast. To those affected by it, y'all stay safe.

Currently raining with temps in the 40s (F). Will be in the 20s all day tomorrow & then it gets into the single digits & teens into the foreseeable future 🥶 (at least a week)

Yesterday the wind was so bad it was knocking windows out of our school building, which is a little hard to do since buildings usually withstand wind rather well being in "The Windy City". They ended up sending us all home because of high winds / white out conditions with the snow storm. Power was off most of yesterday / yesterday night. Got to play in snow though! At least the power is back on though and the wind has calmed down mostly. It's still snowing now though and it's 14F right now, tonight is supposed to be -4F. 

• Wow 1