Chit Chat Thread

Nebulous

21 hours ago, Nebulous said:

Hi all!  Almost Friday, any plans for the weekend? :)

Heyo, I've been dying for the weekend, so so tired. But finally time to rest, I decided to skip on a trip with some friends just to have some self time, bit of a gym, basketball, uni work and loads of emails to send. Sunday I have a hockey game to attend which will be great! 

How about you? 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Nebulous said:

Hey all!  Hope you're all doing well. 

Tomorrow is New Years Eve! Anyone have any plans to celebrate?

200.gif

I was planning on seeing the new years celebrations in the new city I live in which would be awesome cause it's a new culture and plus I've never properly lived in a city before but I heard it's quiet rowdy and alot of the locals tend to leave the city so I might just chill at the dorms, see if my local church is doing anything oooor watch the celebration from across the river!

How about you?

3 hours ago, Sakura said:

It's snowing so I'm honestly about to enjoy New Years more than I thought ☃️ but no alcohol involved here XD

I don't get along with cold but if I can stay inside and look at it through the window with a hot chocolate or a toddy I can appreciate the beauty.  I'm in S. California however and snow hardly ever happens around here so it's kinda a moot question.

For myself I'll probably just play a bit on the computer and enjoy the thought of not having to go to work tomorrow.  :)  It's raining with a low cloud / fog layer so unless the neighbors get rambunctious there probably won't even be the fireworks thing as an option.

https://i.imgflip.com/1gwggk.jpg

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, efaardvark said:

I don't get along with cold but if I can stay inside and look at it through the window with a hot chocolate or a toddy I can appreciate the beauty.  I'm in S. California however and snow hardly ever happens around here so it's kinda a moot question.

That's what I like to do, have a hot chocolate and sit by the window watching it while playing a game or watching a movie lol 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone I hope everyone is doing well lately. It's nice to know this forum is still alive with great people in it, so how's life for you at the moment anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

I wish life was good with me, but as usual it still feels like life itself is holding me down just to make me squirm like it's some kind of cosmic joke I'm not in on. I wouldn't want other people being this miserable.