Hello there

Hey guys ,I feel like i was a part of this community many years ago but seeing as the was ages ago I might be mistaken. Anyways I'm Demon-metalhead-Ryoko But you can call me Ry for short .I've been an anime fan most of my life starting with pokemon and card capters, yugioh that sorta thing. Then came dbz and yu yu hakusho then came my first true and live time love tenchi muyo and ryoko hakubi  and that's the place my name came from . For a few years now I've also came to love fairy tail, Re:zero ,date alive and kunosuba sword art online dr stone etc but 80's and 90's anime will always be my home .I'm also a big comic Book fan ,batman and spiderman being my favorites. I'm a huge music fan , rock metal punk mainly though I also love pop punk and synth wave .I do vocal covers on youtube and have for many years now. I'll share the link if anyone wants to check those out and I also collect figures as a hobby .Sorry for the paragraph but I figured I would give some details into who i am a little bit . There is more to tell of course but we can save that for future conversations  .It's nice to be here and hoping to hear from a good number of you .Thanks for checking out my post ^_^

Welcome 😁 Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

I was really into the Spiderman & X-men related comics from the 1980s into the early 2000s. Never really got into the Batman comics, but loved the animated series back in the 90s.

Hi Ry, welcome to the forums & hope you enjoy your time here 💜 Pokemon/Card Captors/Yu-Gi-Oh were some of my first animes too, along with DBZ ^^
Hope you make some friends here and if you ever feel like chatting feel free to send me a message~

1 minute ago, Sakura said:

Hi Ry, welcome to the forums & hope you enjoy your time here 💜 Pokemon/Card Captors/Yu-Gi-Oh were some of my first animes too, along with DBZ ^^
Hope you make some friends here and if you ever feel like chatting feel free to send me a message~

Thank you very much I will do that ^_^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Demon-metalhead-Ryoko said:

Thank you so much a chair is just fine for me 

And me, I'm too old to sit on the floor, I can get down there but getting back up is not so easy. 😀

Heyo! Welcome to AF or welcome back! Hope you have a great time here! :D

7 hours ago, Animedragon said:

And me, I'm too old to sit on the floor, I can get down there but getting back up is not so easy. 😀

Getting old sucks 🤣🤣

5 hours ago, Metro said:

Heyo! Welcome to AF or welcome back! Hope you have a great time here! :D

Thank you very much .I think I will 😊

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 8:47 AM, Demon-metalhead-Ryoko said:

Hey guys ,I feel like i was a part of this community many years ago but seeing as the was ages ago I might be mistaken. Anyways I'm Demon-metalhead-Ryoko But you can call me Ry for short .I've been an anime fan most of my life starting with pokemon and card capters, yugioh that sorta thing. Then came dbz and yu yu hakusho then came my first true and live time love tenchi muyo and ryoko hakubi  and that's the place my name came from . For a few years now I've also came to love fairy tail, Re:zero ,date alive and kunosuba sword art online dr stone etc but 80's and 90's anime will always be my home .I'm also a big comic Book fan ,batman and spiderman being my favorites. I'm a huge music fan , rock metal punk mainly though I also love pop punk and synth wave .I do vocal covers on youtube and have for many years now. I'll share the link if anyone wants to check those out and I also collect figures as a hobby .Sorry for the paragraph but I figured I would give some details into who i am a little bit . There is more to tell of course but we can save that for future conversations  .It's nice to be here and hoping to hear from a good number of you .Thanks for checking out my post ^_^

Hello. Welcome here Ryoko san. I'll be interested in checking your covers. Yoroshiku

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!