Looking for some more online friends!!

Luna

Will you be my friend?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be my friend?

• Yes
    • No

Haiii nyaa! :brocolli:

Im Luna! And Im looking for some gaming buddies/youtube buddies! I have like 2 and their great but sometimes busy and I also like variety when it comes to who i spend my time with nyaa! Just like a kitten!! Teehee! I love anime and all things otaku so I thought this would be a great place to start ~nyaa~ I dont say nya that much when I speak because I know it can be annoying btw! BUT anyways games i like to play are Minecraft, gmod, anything anime-y, (is that a word??) rpgs, and Im open minded so you can suggest things too nyaa! Im a youtuber so i might ask to record and if your a youtuber itd be GREAT because collabs are fun nyaa! I like pretending to be a cat girl as well if you havent noticed! And sometimes i tend to uh get a little dirty minded >_< sorry! Im also not very religious and kinda maybe bi sexual but thats beside the point nya! >_< If you dont mind any of that and want to be friends and play games and stuff just message me! Wait do they have that on here?! Oh well if they dont follows me on Twitter @Lunallamaa or on youtube LunaLlamaa or just reply to the forum!!

See ya later nyaa~ :cyber:

1aaaa.jpg.ab45e9abc5744288957def80ad2cd481.jpg

Hello Luna, welcome to Anime Forums.

We are a fairly small community at the moment, but hopefully you'll be able to find someone to share your time with. I think there are a few members here that do Minecraft.

I have moved this to the Introductions section.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

:nepgear:

Hello Luna, welcome to Anime Forums.

We are a fairly small community at the moment, but hopefully you'll be able to find someone to share your time with. I think there are a few members here that do Minecraft.

I have moved this to the Introductions section.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

:nepgear:

Okay! Nya! The site seems really cool and I think Im going to be on it quite a lot!!

Hey, Luna! Welcome to AnimeForums!

Do you play mostly on PC? I don't but I have every console you can think of asides from XboxOne. :3

I like Minecraft and RPGs as well!

• Friendly 1

Hello, and welcome, Luna! I hope you enjoy your time here!

I don't have time for video games or YouTube until the summer and winter breaks, but I'll still be your friend if that's okay with you! What are your favorite games?

P.S. Your avatar is adorable!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thermidor

Hello, welcome to the forums ^_^

My bf says 'nyaa' a lot, too xD

What are your favourite anime?

My favourite aniem is either Toyo Ghoul or Fairy Tail nya! How about you?

Hello, and welcome, Luna! I hope you enjoy your time here!

I don't have time for video games or YouTube until the summer and winter breaks, but I'll still be your friend if that's okay with you! What are your favorite games?

P.S. Your avatar is adorable!

Thats cool, Ill still be your friend nyaa! Minecraft, garrys mod, and I like visual novels!

Welcome to AF, Luna! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Do you read any manga? If so, have any favorites?

Thanks and yes i read loads of manga nya! Right now I am reading Lovestage! and Sakura Trick

Thats cool, Ill still be your friend nyaa! Minecraft, garrys mod, and I like visual novels!

Cool! I used to play a lot of Minecraft, back when it just barely got into the beta stage of development. I've been thinking about getting back into it, maybe in the summer.

Anime*

Just a head's up, there should be an "Edit" button under your sig that will allow you to edit your post after making it. That way, you don't have to make a whole new post to correct an error.

Also, if you click the reply button on a post, you can scroll back up and click reply on a different post, and both will be quoted in your reply (like I did here). This will also keep you from having to make multiple posts. :P

• Like 1

Cool! I used to play a lot of Minecraft, back when it just barely got into the beta stage of development. I've been thinking about getting back into it, maybe in the summer.

Just a head's up, there should be an "Edit" button under your sig that will allow you to edit your post after making it. That way, you don't have to make a whole new post to correct an error.

Also, if you click the reply button on a post, you can scroll back up and click reply on a different post, and both will be quoted in your reply (like I did here). This will also keep you from having to make multiple posts. :P

Oh okie thanks nya!

Hey, Luna! Welcome to AnimeForums!

Do you play mostly on PC? I don't but I have every console you can think of asides from XboxOne. :3

I like Minecraft and RPGs as well!

I do play mostly pc nya ^^

Hello, welcome to AF!

Enjoy your time here and have fun. I heard something about youtube, do you like AMV's or would you like to tell me what kind of music you are listening.

BTW, what's the name of your youtube channel?

I do like AMVs a lot! and i listen to nightcore, covers by JubyPhonic, and a lot of punk rock ! my Youtube name is Lunallamaa ^^

I do like AMVs a lot! and i listen to nightcore, covers by JubyPhonic, and a lot of punk rock ! my Youtube name is Lunallamaa ^^

Wow, that's great, i also do AMV's and listen to nightcores. We have something common, feel free to ask me if you need any help.

*I would be your friend :)

Edited by Guest