Post your Waifu :)

FearInCube

I've already posted her in the "My favorite female character in anime" thread, so I'll post a different picture this time:

Miki Sayaka from Madoka Magica

mahou_shoujo_madoka_majica_sayaka_1.jpg

• Like 2

So... would it be a bad thing if I change my mind or is it acceptable to have multiple "waifus" ? :o

Remember Kids, don't have more than one Waifu, or it'll ruin your Laifu.

I think that answers your question pretty well. :P

• Like 1

Omg.....choosing one waifu is just about impossible 30527-30289-goldentime5-2.jpg.7287774a6e3961114edbeceaa6849a42.jpg

Kaga Kouko from Golden Time

or

Taiga Aisaka from Toradora

taiga_render_by_phideki-d3bhteq.thumb.png.f5991e6c57549a2c0898e670600853f3.png

Edited by Guest

So... would it be a bad thing if I change my mind or is it acceptable to have multiple "waifus" ? :o

Well you know, sharing is caring after all, and you'd hope your waifu cares right~?

On the main forum I've been a part in which we made a bit of a game/joke by making and maintaining waifu lists for members that agree to it, the rule we go by is only one waifu per series. Unless deciding would make your brain explode, since that would be relatively unfortunate~

• Agree 1

The whole concept of Waifuism to begin with is just part of your "IMAGINATION".

If you want to have an orgy with all 20 of your "waifus", go ahead.

You're only restricting yourself with a pointless morality decision.

*playing "let it go" intensifies

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

If you want to have an orgy with all 20 of your "waifus", go ahead.

20....that number is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too small. I have way more waifus than that. :P

Well, I just met another. Now I'm torn between Luna and Ikaros.

Ikaros! (o^.^o) Though I like Nymph a bit more. ;)

I think that's something you need to sit down and talk about with your Waifu and Waifu candidate/s ;):P

Well you know, sharing is caring after all, and you'd hope your waifu cares right~?

Yes, I am sure Purple Heart will understand. She at least has the right attitude. ^_^@SanguineTear yes I saw that thread. 50 waifus for some of the members, that's a lot. :o

I found more waifus thanks to Optic and SanguineTear. Waifus are the best 3

@Ryuji, good choices but declaring them a waifu without having seen nor played the title associated with that character is jumping the gun just a bit wouldn't you say? ;)

@Ryuji, good choices but declaring them a waifu without having seen nor played the title associated with that character is jumping the gun just a bit wouldn't you say? ;)

I can already tell that I will love these two girls to death. So, no. I'm not jumping the gun.

• Like 2

I take it that ^^ whatever it is, is your new waifu :P

Hell no , Its Admiral Akbar (from Star Wars , his famous line is "It's a trap!") he was just referencing his lines :P

My one and only waifu is Eureka (from Eureka 7).

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've yet to have an answer to the waifu question, mostly because I haven't asked myself until recently. Due to my recent sporadic watching sessions, I know that one girl is currently going through the "Harem Application Process"

Sailor-Mercury-sailor-mercury-24371174-462-343.jpg.23ff2050c0a27547625b4bc8fe6d3e24.jpg

Sailor Mercury/Ami Mizuno

"But you haven't seen all of the Senshi ye..."

"I don't need to!! She's a cute super genius!!"

"Ummmm..."

"In the name of Mercury, I will.......do stuff!"

"Whatever."

So, yeah......that was a peek into my world. The world of a man's search for sanity, new friends, and waifus.

For some reason I want to jokingly call them waffles on occasion.....then I thought of this..

[spoiler=Everybody Wants Waffles]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnvGWHbPtZ0

Yyyyyyyyup. ^^