What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Found a lion "wandering around" just at the edge of my town in C:S.  He growled at me when I got close.   Nice kitty!  😅  🏙️   🙀20240420200210_1.thumb.jpg.035ff92f33a07c82243a2204eed665d0.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zayon said:

Yes this game is very much the same as the Dofus game by the same creators and contains the same characters and similar maps. I played also Dofus before but preferred Wakfu to it. 

I always preferred Dofus I guess lol Mostly because that was the one I played first.

• Like 1

Last night I started playing a game called Cult of the Lamb that has been talked about by a lot of people I know recently. I think it became popular. I am still trying to figure the game out and have not decided do I like it yet or not but one thing I can definitely say for sure about it is that it is one of the weirdest games I have played. 

image.png?ex=662acbc5&is=66297a45&hm=b96c432c70cff339019c59c77fb368e539c4ee9a002fd18608f04cc6f49c5acb&

Finally, finally, got 99 farming on OSRS lol ~ Took forever. Next goal is 99 Smithing I supposeeee. 

• Friendly 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

18 hours ago, Sakura said:

image.png?ex=662acbc5&is=66297a45&hm=b96c432c70cff339019c59c77fb368e539c4ee9a002fd18608f04cc6f49c5acb&

Finally, finally, got 99 farming on OSRS lol ~ Took forever. Next goal is 99 Smithing I supposeeee. 

Good job 🥰

• Friendly 1

I started a new character on Wakfu. I am now making a character called a Eniripsa and I have always played as the character called a Cra. Eniripsa are healing type compare to a Cra which is damage type. 

• Friendly 1

Working on my next 99 in RS. Now I'm doing 99 Smithing and started at 90, got up to 92 this weekend. I can probably get 93-94 by the end of the week. 

• Like 1

Still playing Fallout 4. I reach level 30-something, then find another build I wanna try out and start a new game again. 😅 Right now, I'm playing a character that follows Fudgemuppet's Devastator build.

• Like 1

I started to play Maple Story last night and will play it more today. I haven't played this is a very long time and don't remember a lot from playing it before. Hoping it can hold my interest for awhile. 

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

9 hours ago, Zeref said:

I started to play Maple Story last night and will play it more today. I haven't played this is a very long time and don't remember a lot from playing it before. Hoping it can hold my interest for awhile. 

AGHHH I LOVED THAT GAME omg I want to go play this too now >_> I think I will xD 

• Friendly 1

14 hours ago, Sakura said:

AGHHH I LOVED THAT GAME omg I want to go play this too now >_> I think I will xD 

It's a fun change of pace from the other games I usually rotate between. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Zeref said:

It's a fun change of pace from the other games I usually rotate between. 

I totally forgot about playing it the second I went to eat dinner ofc lol ~!

Well today I was playing RS already and got to 94 Herblore. I was going to do Smithing but now somehow I am doing Herblore so I guess that's what I'll be doing this week instead.

• Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Created the character type called dual blade on Maple Story. I was playing a demon character. I have never tried this character type and wanted a change this time playing. 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

12 hours ago, Zeref said:

Created the character type called dual blade on Maple Story. I was playing a demon character. I have never tried this character type and wanted a change this time playing. 

I finally downloaded this again but I honestly got bored after about an hour and now I've deleted it again 🫠 I think I'm going to try to play AQ Worlds tonight. Kinda wondering if I can still log into my old account lol

• Optimistic 1

Played a bit of super animal royal and mahjong soul with friend and played way too much fate/go and fate/samurai remnant. It’s way too fun 

• Friendly 1

Training Herblore on RS tonight I should get 95, then only 4 levels left to max it out. 

• Friendly 1

On 5/3/2024 at 6:41 PM, Sakura said:

Training Herblore on RS tonight I should get 95, then only 4 levels left to max it out. 

Are you still going to save them at 98 and max them all at once?

I'm thinking about doing that ~ getting Herblore/Firemaking/Smithing & Woodcutting all to 98 and then getting 99 in all of them all at once because it would be cool to do that but I don't know if I have the patience to hold out in getting 99 when it's like 500 XP to it ;-; 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Prowling the 'net looking for news on Take Two's layoffs, specifically as they relate to the closing of the Private Division office in Seattle, where Kerbal Space Program was being developed.  Unfortunately it's not looking good for KSP2:(

I was playing FIFA earlier. I had to stop before I broke the remote. That will be enough of that for the week. 

• Funny 2

6 hours ago, Zeref said:

I was playing FIFA earlier. I had to stop before I broke the remote. That will be enough of that for the week. 

No matter how much I watch you play FIFA I will never understand it lol 

I am going to play RS and do Smithing until I fall asleep for the rest of the evening. 

• Funny 1