Would you give up your life, to enter the Anime world?

pierrem70

So this has been on my mind for a while now, I love Anime so much it brings me joy and happiness! :D and i know a lot of people on here also love Anime :) But would you actually give up your life to enter the Anime world of your choice? It can be anything from Sword Art Online to Fairy tale, it's your choice in the end. :) 

Personally i would definitely give up my life to enter the Anime world. Obviously i would take my family and friends with me as i care about them too much to let them go! :( As for choosing which Anime to be in, I would love to be apart of either the HIGHSCHOOL DXD world, Plastic Memories world, or The seven deadly sins! :D 

I know it's sad, but i just wanted to know peoples thoughts and opinions on this! :D 

So now for the question. :) 

Would you give up your life to enter the Anime world of your choice? 

8dc95d1c885d9c0d5c8f3e7b184bb845--i-survived-its-my-life.jpg.b1122662804ad8f02322abeaed9df605.jpg

Edited by pierrem70
  • Like 1

Only if I could bring my furrbabies with me...

It would Log Horizon for sure. I can imagine being an enchanter or swashbuckling and I'd probably subclass into apothecary  (or if I'm leaving my life because of the state of pharmacy), gemsmith, or brewer.

• Like 1

I would give up my life to live in the world of either Naruto, SAO or maybe... FMAB, really depends on if I could do alchemy there though. :D 

And I would still want my family members and friends to come with me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

I would give up my life to live in the world of either Naruto, SAO or maybe... FMAB, really depends on if I could do alchemy there though. :D 

And I would still want my family members and friends to come with me.

Nice one! :D it would be awesome to live in either of those Animes! :D and of course take the people you care about over there that's a priority :) 

• Agree 1

No.

But.

Give it another decade or two and something closely resembling SAO, GitS, and/or Planetes might be coming to a reality near you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Only if I could bring my bf and some of my closest friends/family with me!... XD

You mean my family specifically don't you? XD

• Funny 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really have anyone in real life I'm close to so yeah.  I'd be all about it.  As for which anime that's a very difficult choice.  I mean you'd essentially be a background character in any given anime.  Maybe "Death March" being reborn into that world would be really nice.  I guess a guy can dream.  lol.

• Agree 1