Hi there, please be nice to me~

Palatine

9 hours ago, Palatine said:

I'm Palatine, hope we can be friends here. I like reading manga and watching anime. I also spend a lot of my time playing video games. I used to write fanfiction before but I kinda lost it. I hope I can get my muse back. (^.^)v

hello~ and welcome to AF~ we(probably should say I, as i dont speak for everyone <.>) hope you enjoy you're stay in here~ and find some friends while whom'est enjoy'est you'r-est, taste-est ?

On 8/20/2018 at 8:20 PM, Palatine said:

I used to write fanfiction 

These five words mean that from now on you and I are best friends.

I write fanfiction (not anime related, but *cough* Harry Potter related). 

Ah, pardon me for being so rude and not introducing myself! I'm AniMeFReaK, nicknamed AF, but please don't mix me up with Anime Forums, which is also called AF. PM me if you want to talk, I don't bite (mostly)! 

On 8/20/2018 at 9:20 AM, Palatine said:

I'm Palatine, hope we can be friends here. I like reading manga and watching anime. I also spend a lot of my time playing video games. I used to write fanfiction before but I kinda lost it. I hope I can get my muse back. (^.^)v

Cool to meet yea

On 8/20/2018 at 10:20 AM, Palatine said:

Hi there! Welcome to AF ^^ Please do share what fandoms you're a part of if you want to~ I also love videogames, manga/anime, and writing fanfiction (when I actually feel confident enough to post anything). Hope to see you around! ^^

On 8/21/2018 at 9:03 AM, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums.  I thought at first your name was Palpatine like in Star Wars but then...nope.  I hope you enjoy your stay here.  Do you have any favorite anime or video games?

Lol no, but it would be cool if I had a grandfather like him. 

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 11:20 AM, Palatine said:

Hi Palatine. I'm new here are well so welcome to the forums. 

Why did you lose interest in writing your fanfictions? If you don't mind me asking - and if you don't mind talking about it?

1 hour ago, Anisa Mazaki said:

Hi Palatine. I'm new here are well so welcome to the forums. 

Why did you lose interest in writing your fanfictions? If you don't mind me asking - and if you don't mind talking about it?

I don't know... One day I couldn't expressed myself anymore. Whatever I wrote was no longer satisfying to me. 😭

• Like 1