*wave*

orehakamida

Hi everyone! 
I'm truly sorry if I don't talk a lot in the forum but I'm super shy.
I like playing visual novels and also some rpg mmo games, and of course watching anime.
I'm also a writer, writing on my new book.
Currently watching Oreimo and Eromanga Sensei, very good animes :D
Also watching some new series that are currently releasing episodes like Mushoku Tensei, The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen, The Great Cleric, Sweet Reincarnation.. among others.
It's nice to meet everyone!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, orehakamida said:

Hi everyone! 
I'm truly sorry if I don't talk a lot in the forum but I'm super shy.
I like playing visual novels and also some rpg mmo games, and of course watching anime.
I'm also a writer, writing on my new book.
Currently watching Oreimo and Eromanga Sensei, very good animes :D
Also watching some new series that are currently releasing episodes like Mushoku Tensei, The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen, The Great Cleric, Sweet Reincarnation.. among others.
It's nice to meet everyone!

Welcome to AF. Glad there is also another shy person here

Welcome to the forum. Pull up a cushion, or a chair if sitting on the floor isn't your thing, and make yourself at home.

Don't worry about being shy, lots of people have trouble talking or posting replies etc to people they don't know. Try joining in with some of the little games that we have here, most only need a one word reply, and just clicking on the "like" button is fine too.  Oh, and don't worry too much about spelling or grammar, while it is important to get these right no one here is going to complain if you don't get them right.