Winter 2016

drill

Yes, it is a bit hard to believe, but the Fall season is already more than halfway through, and the Winter season will be starting in only a month. So far, quite a bit has been announced.

59e216d28bfc2_Winter2016-AniChartnet-InteractiveSeasonalUpcomingAnimeCharts.thumb.jpg.07f8f44345454562021cd8a24dcf8268.jpg

I'm going to be watching these shows:

1. Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

2. Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2

3. Dimension W

4. Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm

5. Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2

6. Prince of Stride: Alternative

I feel like this is a rather spread out group of anime that all seem interesting, and they should be different enough so I don't get tired of any given genre. I'm really looking forward to this upcoming season, enough so that I hope this current season just ends already. :P

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3
  • Informative 1

I still haven't checked all the upcoming anime so thanks for reminding me :P The ones I was already planning to watch are the second season of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Norn9, Prince of Stride and probably Nijiiro Days. But I'm sure I'll end up watching a lot more ._.

That moment when you realize that there is only one harem tv series has been announced xD.

Series that I will probably watch :

-Ajin

-Kono Subarashii Sekaii ni Shukufuku wo!

-DRRR x2 Ketsu

-Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2

• Like 2

So many awesome sounding anime to choose from :D

My list so far:

Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hakkei

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2 (Assassination Classroom Season 2)

Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara

I might watch Fairy Tail Zero..I'm not sure yet.

I think that's everything I plan on watching for the Winter season.

Edited by Guest

Yo, guys, tell me what I should plan to watch, in winter season ;)

I would probably recommend watching both Dimension W and Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm, as besides sequels, I expect the most out of both of these shows. It really depends on what you're looking for though.

• Like 1

Not a lot of hype for this season for me. Only looking forward to Dimension W because of the concept, and Shwarzesmarken because I liked Muv-Luv: Total Eclipse. Initial D Movie 3 :o, but ain't the same cause the VA's changed :/. Gate continues which is cool, as well as Gundam, since that's the only thing besides One-Punch that I look forward to every single Sunday. It's a meh season tbh.

So far I plan to watch these:

Akagami no Shirayukihime S2 (can't wait to see the rest of Shirayuki and Zen's journey together)

Ajin (been looking forward to this one for quite a while)

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (This series sounds like it could be quite interesting)

Dagashi Kashi ( I am hopeing this turns out to be as funny as I imagine it will)

Hai to Gesou no Grimgar (Really looking forward to this one , I like the idea of following characters with no superpowers or abnormal abilities , it will be interesting to see how this series develops)

Oujisan to Marshmallow

Yami Shibai 3

It really doesn't look like there will be much in the coming winter season ...

• 4 weeks later...

My list has grown a lot since I've posted last.

1. Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

2. Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2

3. Dimension W

4. Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm

5. Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2

6. Prince of Stride: Alternative
  7. Boku Dake ga Inai Machi

8. Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
  9. Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hakkei

10. Dagashi Kashi

11. Koukaku no Pandora

12. Musaigen no Phantom World

13. Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
  14. Schwarzesmarken

I can see a lot of shows being left behind this season, but it would be nice if all of them kept my attention enough for me to finish all of them. And perhaps if I keep my current schedule, so I actually have time to watch them.

Edited by Guest

My list has grown a lot since I've posted last.

Me too xD.

(Including my last post)

1. Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm(The trailer caught my interest)
  2. Hai to Gensou no Grimgar(This one reminds me of Danmachi for some reason, and it seems that it's going to be good)
  3. Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut(The only harem series so far, gotta watch it. Lol, female-only academy, reminded me of Infinite Stratos xD)

4. Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru(The synopsis sounds interesting)

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

To be completely honest I am going into this season blind with nothing but high hopes and see what I like. The only one set in stone right now is continuing Gundam from the fall season. I will have a better idea what my list is next week when I see all of the first episodes.

• 1 month later...
I'm only watching 4 of the new Winter 2016 simulcasts now airing, those series are - Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season, Norn9: Norn+Nonet, GATE S2 and Nijiiro Days :) But I'm also watching 2 still ongoing ones from a couple of seasons ago - World Trigger and Itoshi no Muco :)

:o you're not watching Erased? it's the hit of the season :P

:o you're not watching Erased? it's the hit of the season :P

Nope, I'm actually not watching that one, yes I know that sounds absurd, and no that doesn't make me a bad or any less of an anime fan just because I'm not watching what everybody else is going crazy for...And nothing more that is said or done on the matter is gonna change my mind either :P;):)

Nope, I'm actually not watching that one, yes I know that sounds absurd, and no that doesn't make me a bad or any less of an anime fan just because I'm not watching what everybody else is going crazy for...And nothing more that is said or done on the matter is gonna change my mind either :P;):)

I was just surprised, that's all. It's quite good in my opinion and the last few weeks, it's all I hear about so I thought everyone watches it :P

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic